Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About the Ram O and Ram D vs the Saints...

January 15, 2019 07:51AM
I’m at peace with our O vs the Saints D, tbh. I think that McVay is all over this. Really.

McVay has a devastating running attack and a loaded receiving corps with the talented Goff protected by a rejuvenated OL that also opened huge holes vs Dallas. All at his fingertips to be utilized in turn at times of his choosing. Think about that. A gifted O mind like McVay with all of those O assets right at his fingertips. The Mozart of O, as Schrager says.

Honestly, I think Sean Payton is more concerned about the Ram running attack than he ever was about our passing attack. I mean, it hasn’t been stopped since CJ came on board. In fact, it’s become more deadly.

But the Ram D? Well, I think that there’s cause for concern, frankly.

Peters and Joyner vs Brees worries me. A lot.

Can our front 7 stop the run vs the Saints after the Saints watch the Cowboy film?

Are Suh and Brockers gonna show up again? Calling them inconsistent would be kind.

Can Ebu be effective? Other than the Chiefs game, has he impressed?

All of these questions concern me. And they will continue to do so until I see what happens on the field.

So, to summarize:

I think our O and our ST have got this. If we can somehow get a 2 score lead, then the Saints are probably in trouble and will become somewhat one dimensional. A strong running game is our friend on multiple levels. I’m counting on it, tbh.

But if our O struggles? I wonder if our D can handle that Saint O for very long, much less 60 minutes.

And we are so close to a SB appearance...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

About the Ram O and Ram D vs the Saints...

Rams43199January 15, 2019 07:51AM

Re: About the Ram O and Ram D vs the Saints...

Steve69January 15, 2019 08:13AM