Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I’m sure NFL NW will show the game agains several times this week - You should watch it

January 15, 2019 03:00AM
In the first Q it was an offensive slugfest as the team traded long TD drives and 14-14 at the end of 2

Then the following happened. On the Saints third possession the Rams forced Ingram to fumbled and the ball is recovered by Aaron Donald inside the Sinai’s 30 yard line. The following happened:

Rams cannot advance to score a TD and line up to attempt a FG. In stead they run a fake (I would have kicked and taken the lead on the road). They got a horrible spot on the fake and after a review the refs decide not to overturn the call on the field. (I have no idea why they didn’t overturn as it was pretty conclusive that he made it)

The Saints take over and march down the field and score a TD to make it 21-14 Saints

Rams get the ball and drive down the field but miss a 49 yard FG (no gimme I know but a game changer) 21-14 Saints

Saints drive down the field and score another TD now the score is 28-14

Rams get the ball back and Goff throws an int inside the Rams 30 yard line

Saints March down the field and score Saints 35-14

Rams get the ball back and before the half make a 40 yard FG to get within 35-17

Half

Rams get the ball score TD 35-24 Saints

Rams defense stiffens and forces the Saints to punt for the first time in the game

Rams march down the field drive stalls inside the redzone and Rams are forced to kick a FG 35-27

Rams defense after allowing a couple of first downs again forces the Saints to punt

Rams get ball and Goff hits Kupp with a big one Rams kick 2 point conversion game tied 35-35

Saints get the ball and kick a 50 yard FG as the Rams defense stiffens again 38-35

Rams get the ball back and are forced to punt after Goff misses a wide open Robert Woods that would have been a huge gainer. Bad miss by Goff who otherwise has played very well

Saints get the ball back - On a 3rd and long Brees quick snaps after seeing Peters not ready and hits Thomas perfectly for a 72 yard TD

Rams get the ball back twice after that but are unable to move the ball

Game over
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For Those that re watched the Rams vs Saints Game

Killrazor380January 15, 2019 01:14AM

I’m sure NFL NW will show the game agains several times this week - You should watch it

Speed_Kills147January 15, 2019 03:00AM

Re: Wade Phillips made halftime adjustments with the "D".....

oldschoolramfan132January 15, 2019 05:10AM

Re: I’m sure NFL NW will show the game agains several times this week - You should watch it

Killrazor115January 15, 2019 11:13AM