Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking ahead to the Saints

January 14, 2019 08:39AM
First off, what a win on Saturday. I was jumping up and down, yelling and screaming as Gurley and CJ were running through the Dallas D all night long. We beat them at their own game as I'm sure our guys didn't take that "soft" label too kindly. And then for our D to stuff Zeke all night long was outstanding. I'm proud of our team!

Now a rematch with the Saints. In this game I believe that Goff is going to have to make a lot of plays. I think the Saints will try to get us out of our running game by being aggressive in their passing game and getting a big early lead, therefore negating our running game somewhat. It remains to be seen if it will be successful but nonetheless, if it is, Goff is going to have to play like he did against the Vikings, Chiefs, and yes the Saints.

I don't think we can win solely on the ground. The Saints are explosive so we're going to have to keep up.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking ahead to the Saints

RamsFanSinceLA214January 14, 2019 08:39AM