Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Philosophical commentary on Ram player leadership by Wildflecken...

January 13, 2019 11:21AM
Here’s Wildflecken...

I posted at the time it occurred, if the Rams were indeed still standing on February 3, 2019, we would look back on the addition of Anderson as a very key moment in the Rams 2018 season.

Todd Gurley hands down is the best running back in the entire league. But even larger than his star talent is his leadership and TRUE team first mentality. How many times have we seen Todd sacrifice personal stats to close out games and keep the clock running? In fact I do believe his current issue he is dealing with on his surgically repaired knee occurred during that contest?

The reason however moves like Anderson and Suh are so successful with this organization begins with the McVay We Principles but culminates with the star power talent on the roster. Talents like Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald fully understand in a Team Sport putting team needs above your own are vital to success. And these talents are both ultra competitive and WANT TO WIN.

I have been posting for a long time a pure power running back behind Gurley would only serve to make Todd's contributions on game day even greater. A power back when Todd is not on the field further softening the defense for his next series. Todd understands and appreciates his teammate that is CJ Anderson. He knows the addition of CJ extends his career, makes his carries even more productive and he understands what the change of pace of a pure power rb dimension does for the offense.

So rare to find star talent in this ME era like Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald. The entire league has seen the issues inside the Steeler organization created by selfish egos and the Me first attitude of its star talent, star talent who only cares about their own needs and not the team needs.

Ram fans fully appreciate the leadership of Todd and Aaron. They are both generational talents who are buying into the creation of a dynasty.

And folks wonder why I said no thanks to the addition of Antonio Brown? I not only say NO THANK YOU I state emphatically the Rams have better talent at the wr position. Robert Woods alone is more valauble than an Antonio Brown addition
Antonio Who?

GO RAMS!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Philosophical commentary on Ram player leadership by Wildflecken...

Rams43174January 13, 2019 11:21AM

Re: Philosophical commentary on Ram player leadership by Wildflecken...

kw1368January 13, 2019 12:01PM