Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was thinking of CJ Anderson's comments from earlier in the week

January 11, 2019 09:43PM
Specifically this:

CJ Anderson - "I just tried to take care of the guys in my room, myself and [John Kelly] ‘JK’, Todd, and [Justin Davis] ‘JD.’ I just tried to give them some tips, some pointers that I’ve noticed from Dallas in the last couple years from playing them and some tips and pointers that I’ve learned about them,” Anderson said. “Just sitting there when I was trying to learn the offense watching Todd and watching tape, just giving him some tips about himself — run, pass, when he’s getting the ball, when he’s doing this — so hopefully he can clean it up this week, so Dallas doesn’t pick it up.”

================================================================================================================

I've concluded that CJ Anderson, a player universally described as "cerebral", is FULL OF @#$%&. IF Todd had a tell, Skip Peete or Sean McVay would have noticed or Gurley (a pretty smart player in his own right) would have noticed. That's first. Second, however, is that if Gurley did have a tell, YOU WOULDN"T MENTION IN A PRESS CONFERENCE.

Not cerebral. That would be crazy.

So why does a veteran, cerebral player do that? To get Ram opponents to look for a non-existent tell. Now THAT is a cerebral move.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams dealing with good problem to have as they prepare for Dallas Cowboys

RamBill339January 11, 2019 08:36PM

I was thinking of CJ Anderson's comments from earlier in the week

stlramz195January 11, 2019 09:43PM