Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i know its playoff week - but Ala v. Clem

January 07, 2019 09:27AM
For any of you interested in college football or potential Rams picks, this game is loaded.

Alabama:

Quinnen Williams - DT - don't worry about him, short of some catastrophic injury or an arrest he is going top 3 or 4 this year. He is a beast, and I;m afraid he ends up in in the NFC West.

Raekwon Davis - DT - a taller 2 gap type of DT, i'm thinking 2nd round

Isaiah Buggs - DL - he is fit as a 34 DE, somewhere in the middle of the draft

Anfernee Jennings - edge - he could be a 34 OLB or a 43 DE. Im guessing middle rounds.

Mack Wilson - ILB - best pass defending ILBer in the draft and can also bring the lumber. I would pay real close attn. to him tonight. Late 1st early 2nd.

Deionte Thompson - S - one of the top 3 S in the draft. Late 1st early 2nd right now. Another kid I'm going to play real close attn. to.

Irv Smith Jr. - A seam threat TE. 2nd or 3rd round.

Damien Harris - RB - top RB on my board, a thumper that can actually pass block. 1st or early 2nd.

Jonah Williams - OT - I think he is a better RT in the NFL, but he can start day 1 and make a line better. He will get tested tonight.

Ross Pierschbacher - G/C - Center this year, was a OG. Early starter potential. Middle rounds.

Who you won't see - Trevon Diggs - CB - out with an injury. was on his way to a big season and a 1st round grade. Hasn't declared for the draft so might go back?

Clemson:

Christian Wilkins - DL - he could play anywhere on DL and can get after the QB. I think he goes in the middle of the 1st.

Clelin Ferrell - edge - a 34 edge rusher. He is my #3 edge behind Bosa and Josh Allen. Early to middle of round 1.

Austin Bryant - edge - the "other" 34 edge for Clemson. Not as athletic as Ferrell, but gets after it. later 2nd to 3rd round.

Tre Lamar - ILB - a bigger (6'-2" 240 lb ) lber with speed and some athleticism. 2nd round, maybe early 3rd. He could be a combine warrior.

Kendall Joseph - ILB - the smaller of the 2 ILBers. He's undersized for the position and is a late round pick.

Trevon Mullen - CB - up and down year for a 6'-2" CB. I still think he is a 2nd round CB.

Isaiah Simmons - a big SS at 6'-3" 225 lbs. - I don't think he comes out, but has been really good this year. 3rd round if I were to guess.

Hunter Renfrow - WR - another undersized Clemson slot - a real winner. - somewhere after the 4th round.

Who you won't see - Dexter Lawrence - tested positive for a PED, seemed shocked by it, so I'm not real concerned right now, i'll be interested to see how far he drops in the draft. i have him in the upper half of the 1st. he might slide to the end of the 1st...who knows.

Depending on what happens with the Rams and the offseason. There are several fits in here.

Mack Wilson would be a nice team up with Littleton if Barron goes.

Deionte Thompson would be a nice pairing with JJ3 if/when Joyner leaves in FA.

Austin Bryant could be a 3rd round target to pair with Ebukam or Obo or Fowler if he is resigned.

Christian Wilkins - would make a nice pairing with Donald and Brockers wit hSuh a FA.

Dexter Lawrence could slide right into the NT spot the Rams desperately need.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

i know its playoff week - but Ala v. Clem

Deadpool167January 07, 2019 09:27AM

Great work thanks for posting

Hazlet Hacksaw105January 07, 2019 09:38AM

Outstanding work!

Deadhead Ram59January 07, 2019 10:35AM