Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 14 ... Eagles ...

December 22, 2018 01:08PM
So I had to wait on this one because the game led to my demise in fantasy football. I was furious.

Josh Adams(Really Smallwood?), Rams D, Brandin Cooks, Ertz ... annnnd Goff. multiple leagues multiple close losses that should have been easy wins. (I'm looking to you as well Michael Thomas). I was literally 14-0 in one league and lost in the semi finals.

Okay ... (breathing) ...

The Good

1) JJ3 is my favorite Ram right now. Gurley a close second. But JJ3 has been everything I wanted him to be and then some. My knock on him out of college was that he wasn't super quick to diagnose the run game (because he had been a Ccool smiley. He makes more solo tackles than any safety Ive seen all year, and I hope he gets Pro Bowl alternate ...

2) Hey! I saw John Kelly! He's tough runner and can likely have a shot at the Malcolm Brown role next year if MB leaves for a starting gig.

3) Signing of CJ Anderson ... I have always liked him. Like, since his sophomore year.

4) Not giving up. Even though it looked like they may have for a quarter.

I'm going to stop with that here, we need more criticism right now.

The Bad

5) Where is our Dline? Don't worry boys, Im setting up my draft board with your replacements. You won't have to work nearly as hard when you're not starting.

6) We gave up 3 rushing touchdowns form outside the 5.

7) Goff's missing Everett. That was a layup, man.

8) I'm not putting Jojo in the ugly ... but that was reallllllly bad.

9) So ... I guess the decision to not play Kelly in any game up until now is something you'll fix next year Sean? If they're on the roster and we have runaway games, they should get touches. Hodge had more catches than Kelly had touches coming in.

10) We are really not the same team with Kupp. Goff needs another security blanket.

The Ugly

11) Goff's demeanor. No. You can't. I've said it before and I'll re-ring that dang bell ... if you are a quarterback in the NFL you owe your team 60 minutes of illogical unjustified optimism EVERY WEEK NO MATTER WHAT. I get the happy feet ... it happens. But you can't hang your head for ONE SECOND. You eat up accountability and exude confidence until you're in the locker room after the game.

12) Alshon Jeffery with 900 yards in one half ... mostly on crappy jump balls?

13) Aqib Talib making sure not to break a nail on Smallwood's TD. No ... not okay.

14) Pass protection.

Okay ... Ill break it off there and tie it off. We have some work to do now before the end of the year to have a shot at not being one and done in January.

College

15) Best games start next Wednesday ... I should have better previews up after my next write up.

16) The top 3 rounds are shuffling around as they usually do this time of year, but the same players for the most part are just moving around as they get hot and then others get hot and take their spots. Safety is good this year, so is TE. 3rd round should get us starters. Maybe even the 4th.

17) I want an edge unless White the ILB drops in the 1st.

18) Depth at O line ... I expect to get some later.

19) Where DT? Early? Late? After a trade down? Im confused now.

So that's where Im at ...

Thoughts and comments welcome as always.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 14 ... Eagles ...

alyoshamucci314December 22, 2018 01:08PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 14 ... Eagles ...

moklerman142December 22, 2018 01:33PM

Re: Number 19

leafnose192December 22, 2018 06:44PM

Why is this happening?

Atlantic Ram111December 23, 2018 06:59AM