December 10, 2018 05:27PM
Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

The #Rams had a bad day against a very, very good (and hungry) defense on their field. Not to minimize the loss, but it happens

Last night I just felt the O-line got beat, and it affected everything from Goff’s throwing to Gurley’s running to McVay’s playcalling.

#Rams offense consistently lost individual matchups @ Chi. It didn’t just create constant pressure on him - which led to bad/rushed/tentative throws - it also meant WR’s, TE’s, Gurley being well covered. Not a lot of time throw, never real comfortable in pocket, small windows.

It takes a very specifically built defense to do what the #Bears did last night. And even at that, it requires near perfect execution and some uncharacteristic mistakes/play by the #Rams. That said, it’s on the Rams to move on from this loss and show it was a one-time blip

The #Bears defense dialed up a damn near perfect game plan. But they also had the necessary talent to perfectly execute it. Very few teams are in position to have both of those dynamics working for them

If you are asking me if there is a blueprint to beat the #Rams I will say yes. 1: Have an offense that can outscore them. Or, 2: Have a defense that can create tremendous pass rush pressure, LB's that can run and stop Gurley as a RB & receiver & DB's that can cover their WR's

The #Rams always talk about making defenses cover every blade of grass on the field. The #Bears speed, talent and scheme was up to that challenge.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Vinny B Tweets

RamBill341December 10, 2018 05:27PM

Re: Some Vinny B Tweets

Classicalwit113December 10, 2018 05:53PM