Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: It starts to feel hollow if there isn't a change in behavior

December 10, 2018 01:07PM
RamsDynasty
It becomes a Martz 'shoot' or a Fisher we will fix it. He needs to stop forgetting about the run game, instead of saying he needs to stop forgetting about the run game the next time it happens. Rinse repeat ect. ect. The depleted Eagles secondary however won't help this situation any, however. Like giving away free drinks in front of an alcoholic.

That was the first time he seems to have abandoned the run game... but looking at the production we were getting from the run game you can see why he shied away from it.

Gurley had runs of 9, 11 and 12 yards and was held to minus 4 yards on the other 8 carries combined...that's atrocious

This game was a complete outlier from this team and it came on the road in 20 degree weather....I'm not gonna get too hung up about it.

At least McVay is very good at taking the blame when the rare loss happens....I don't think I've ever heard Bilicheck blame himself for anything...including having Gronk as his last line of defense on the Miami Miracle yesterdaylol3

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

shocker, McVay blames himself....

spagsbacker258December 10, 2018 10:45AM

I prefer it his way

Ram_Ruler107December 10, 2018 11:45AM

Re: I'd prefer him not to call games like he has

Speed_Kills100December 10, 2018 11:55AM

It starts to feel hollow if there isn't a change in behavior

RamsDynasty85December 10, 2018 12:55PM

Re: It starts to feel hollow if there isn't a change in behavior

Rampage2K-110December 10, 2018 01:07PM