Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Last night was a humbling experience

December 10, 2018 10:06AM
The stars were aligned last night for us to get beat and sure enough, it happened.

Chicago coming off an embarrassing loss to the Giants and getting a home game in prime time. This was going to be a tough game to win. As unpredictable this league is week to week, sometimes these games can be just as predictable.

What I didn't expect, was only 6 points. I also didn't expect Tarik Cohen (who IMO is their whole offense) to have just an average game at best.

That being said, Chicago is only going to go as far as their defense takes them. Trubisky is more of a liability right now.

I thought the Bears trying to substitute players on that 4th down was bush league. IMO, I think Nagy tries way too hard sometimes.

Now for the Rams, I fully expect a get back on track week. I am confident this team turns it around at home and takes it out on the Eagles. I see no reason why we can't finish 14-2 either.

It's imperative we get HFA. The Saints are clearly a different/better team at home. If we get a rematch with either New Orleans or Chicago, we need to be at home. I still believe we can and will get HFA.

I'll chalk up last nights game as something we are just going to flush down the toilet, learn, and move on from.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Last night was a humbling experience

BigGame81178December 10, 2018 10:06AM

Re: Last night was a humbling experience

kfriel109December 10, 2018 10:14AM

Re: 14-2=0 without playoff win(s)

Steve70December 10, 2018 10:49PM