Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't know who Reddit is but...

December 02, 2018 04:57PM
I really don't agree with him. I don't see Goff playing like a top five QB...top 10...I can see...maybe it's because I saw him play like a 18-24 QB today.

As for MVP...Goff is at the bottom of those three Rams for me. I think Brees is likely to win. Mahomes is up there...then Donald. Although, if Donald plays 4 more games like today...you never know.

Why are we discussing signing Goff...that's next year...we don't need to extend him in 2019 unless he agrees to play the year under his rookie contract dollar wise.

I think Jared Goff has taken a huge step forward this season and is playing like a top-five quarterback. His comfort in the offense and confidence throwing downfield make a huge difference. Not to mention, he’s shown that “clutch” gene with four fourth-quarter comebacks. This team is oozing with confidence and knows it can win the Super Bowl. The biggest question is how the defense will perform in the playoffs.

How do you rank Goff, Gurley, and Donald in terms of MVP odds?
Gurley
Goff
Donald
It’s a QB’s award, but Gurley is having a special season and Goff can’t match Mahomes’ stats. Donald might be the best player in football, but he has (almost) no chance to win MVP.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Reddit Mailbag: What happens after Rams pay Goff?

Rams43435December 02, 2018 06:19AM

my take on this (nothing new) (and, long)

zn199December 02, 2018 07:06AM

Re: my take on this (nothing new) (and, long)

RAMpant Defense242December 02, 2018 07:25AM

Rams43132December 02, 2018 07:53AM

Classicalwit131December 02, 2018 04:01PM

zn130December 02, 2018 04:48PM

I don't know who Reddit is but...

jemach147December 02, 2018 04:57PM