Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I re-watched Chiefs game last night...

November 27, 2018 08:24AM
Not gonna rehash the entire game, but a few things DID stand out to me.

Goff is unflappable. Truly as if ice water runs through his veins. Sure, it’s been written many times before, heck, that’s why I was particularity focusing on it. Maybe we should consider a nickname for him such as “Ice”? No one knows yet just how high Goff’s ceiling may be.

Ebu had an even better game than I thought at the time, and that’s saying something. Made many non-highlight plays that still had positive effect on plays made by others. I’m even slightly more cautiously optimistic about Ebu after watching this game. I think his confidence kept improving and he was just playmaking using his talents rather than thinking so much. What a huge difference.

Jury is still out on Fowler for me. Big upgrade over Longacre, but is that enough to earn an extension. He impacts on a few plays, but is washed out and loses contain on many others. He’s gotta step it up within this system to earn an extension, IMO.

Suh is a disappointment. There, I said it. The man has either lost his fastball OR has lost the necessary passion and desire. Saw too many “loafs”. Not even close to dominating anyone. I encourage all to re-watch his play if you have it recorded or watch his future play and see if you don’t agree. No way he’s earning his $14 million this year.

Not seeing Brockers making big plays, either. He’s no AD, but he’s had his moments in the past, so why not this year? Wade’s scheming? Injury? A “hold AD’s beer” mentality? Geez...

Our O is still lethal, even without Kupp. And Goff clearly trusts all of his receivers. I’m so proud of the way Higbee, Everett, and Reynolds have stepped up. Like a proud grampa , kinda. Lol.

If Wade can get a handle on our scoring D, this team is capable of beating anybody. If not, I still see us making the NFC Championship game against the Saints. Our O and ST are THAT good.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I re-watched Chiefs game last night...

Rams43447November 27, 2018 08:24AM

Re: I re-watched Chiefs game last night...

spagsbacker179November 27, 2018 08:42AM

Good got his first nickname two weeks ago

Ram_Ruler309November 27, 2018 08:51AM

Re: I re-watched Chiefs game last night...

Steve205November 27, 2018 09:33AM