Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice to have a bye week rest then a good schedule

November 23, 2018 03:49AM
It is nice that the Rams had their bye week so late in the season. Our guys have been playing hard and winning a bunch of rather tight games and they need a little time to recharge the batteries. This bye week comes at a great time.

Now they say there are not easy games in the NFL but hopefully with the toughest part of the schedule behind us we can keep our edge but rotate more players into the offensive and defensive rotations saying a bit of wear and tear on the vets and giving our young guys some much needed experience. We have a few older guys like Witt and Sully that could use some rest if possible and others like Littleton who has never comes out and has never had to play this much before.

I think when we rested the many of the starters last year against SF that is caused us to lose some sharpness in the playoff game against Atlanta. So I hope this year we will be able to play the vets and keep them sharp while reducing the workload a bit to keep them fresh. It would be great if things work out and we get a couple of blow out games.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have easiest remaining schedule in the NFL...

Rams43537November 22, 2018 10:43AM

Sometimes it's about peaking and getting hot

EternalHorns279November 22, 2018 10:45AM

Re: Sometimes it's about peaking and getting hot

stlrams13185November 22, 2018 11:06AM

Nice to have a bye week rest then a good schedule

David Deacon141November 23, 2018 03:49AM

Ya know... I think you're right...

JamesJM122November 23, 2018 06:22AM

Re: Rams have easiest remaining schedule in the NFL...

LompocRAM323November 23, 2018 06:19AM