Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's been over 24hrs now... my head is still in the clouds...

November 20, 2018 03:57PM
Had a doctors's appointment today... talked to the receptionist about the Rams... then the nurse... and then the doctor. Stopped at In&Out, (someone mentioned it on this board), and mentioned it to the young lady taking my money at the drive-thru. Had a second appointment with my eye doctor.. .the optometric, I mean ophthomoola... I mean.. eye doctor... and talked about it to my receptionist... the guy who rode the elevator up to the 4th floor with me... the guy with bare feet in his pajamas in the waiting room, (that took balls), the doc, the nurse...

Stopped on the way home at an ATM to get some cash and mentioned it to the guy ahead of me in line wearing a Raider's Shirt, (he loved it too)...

Kept up with the posts on this board while at both doctors... both 'in waiting' and 'during' the visit.

It's not that I'm and obsessive Ram's fans... you'll be happy to hear.. it's that 'obsessive' isn't a strong enough word to describe me. Rampage2K will get that, Ram43... a couple of you will possibly attempt to get my life back in line.. and fail.... Whatever... wanna talk RAMS? I'm at the keyboard. - JamesM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's been over 24hrs now... my head is still in the clouds...

JamesJM218November 20, 2018 03:57PM

I've hated being pent up at the fire station today.

Ramgator85November 20, 2018 05:02PM

my head is still in the clouds...

leafnose104November 20, 2018 05:55PM