Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rampage and the calls

November 22, 2018 04:49AM
BTW, Rampage remarked that from his seat he thought that Cooks had made the chains move late in the game on the short screen. Rampage was livid after seeing the telecast
From my spot it appeared he was just short.

The fox "glow line" certainly looks to support Rampage's spot.
Unfortunately, with no time outs, the coach couldn't challenge.

The unnecessary roughness call was also not a great call. Understand their desire to safeguard players, but the TE lowered his head, and it was a simple tackle.
Cringe worthy

Post game locker room the Coach gave a game ball to Peters. At the time, I thought it was just good support, and not exactly worthy.
After watching the tape, the kid had a darn good game. Not perfect, but he was out there defending plenty. The mental part of overcoming adversity and the short memory thing is so true. He's had it rough, and made poor decisions. OTOH, the free safety support is a question I have in some of the disasters Peters suffered. But I digress.

One play that I loved that really didn't get the hallmark celebration that ought to have been afforded it?
Jared Goff deep in Chief territory, looks over the defense after the snap, and finds no one available.
RUNS TO THE ENDZONE.
I can't tell you how thrilled I was with the play, and how much harder it is to intuitively know when to take off. After watching all the opposing QBs, Willson, Brees, and even Mahomes take off and hurt us with their feet? Seeing Goff take off up the middle to paydirt was juicy from the live stadium, but equally enjoyable on 2nd helpings on tape.

For all the cutaways that I watched of reaction shots?
Goff after the 40 yard bomb to Everett, and the field shot of Jared looking to the sidelines with a "waggle" look. Understated, but a bit of the "how do you like our magic show?" swagger.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff sack to start 4th qtr

Rampage2K-572November 20, 2018 11:17AM

OMG... the call on Troy Hill was absolute JOKE

Rampage2K-262November 20, 2018 11:43AM

Re: Rampage and the calls

leafnose179November 22, 2018 04:49AM

That Goff run

Suh-weet!138November 22, 2018 07:30AM

Goff's TD run may have been my favorite play...

JamesJM110November 22, 2018 07:38AM

Goff showed great awareness and intelligence

six2stack105November 23, 2018 07:39AM

Re: Goff sack to start 4th qtr

ramithard178November 23, 2018 06:21AM

Re: Goff sack to start 4th qtr

Rampage2K-124November 23, 2018 10:04AM