Advanced

What Chiefs fans are saying...

November 13, 2018 09:38AM
[www.chiefsplanet.com]

Let's talk about the Rams

yeah this might be a fun game

[​IMG]
------------
I'm not overly worried - their defense looked more porous than Rocky Dennis in Mask.
-------------
Interior line has to be stout in this one, the Saints were able to move the ball so easily because Suh and Donald were mostly taken care of with the OL.

The biggest issue will of course be can the defense do anything because the Saints managed to turn the Rams into a passing team.
------------
Penalties
Chiefs 92
Rams 46

Turnovers
Rams +7
Chiefs +5

Defensive Coordinators

Chiefs =Sutton
Rams=Wade Phillips

We'll beat ourselves
-------------
Seriously - The Rams 'over the top' help is garbage, their safeties may literally be worse than KC's.
-------------
This is our statement game. We lose to the Rams after losing to NE we'll be paper tigers.
-------------
Talib saw the writing on the wall and GTFO of Denver. He wants nothing to do with Mahomes
-------------
We have NOTHING to worry about. This is going to be a glorified scrimmage.
-----------
What we really need to talk about is the coin toss, we have to go offense first it could be a bad day
-------------
Let's Butt**** the Rams.
------------
Somebody even want to bother to tell me how you stop Gurley?

I expect Sutton will drop everyone to slow down Goff and Gurley will give us the good ol’ Leveon Bell treatment.
-----------
I sure wouldn’t.

They live off of running the ball and using hard PA to get Goff clean pockets and easy throws. I’d send lots of pressure knowing that I’m not going to stop them much either way, but maybe you get some TFLs or big sacks/INTs that way.
-------------
Pat is going to whip it out and Molly Whop their defense.

I'm more afraid of golden retriever puppies than Goff. Little, fluffy, waggy, golden retriever puppies. Gurley will be nothing more than a receiver come the 3rd quarter.

37-31 Chiefs. Rams get the obligatory 10 in garbage time.
------------
Our defense still stinks bad. Forget stopping them, it wont happen. Just hope you get the ball last and have a shot for the win.
-------------
We'll play pure bend don't break. They'll move down the field easily so it comes down to if we hold them to field goals or touchdowns.
-----------
The ram defense is good enough to get a few stops.

Our defense will give up 6 TD's. Their punter might not as well suit up.
-----------
Rams defense is overrated IMO

their d line is easily their biggest strength. Aside from that, I’m not particularly impressed. Just like our D, their biggest weakness is the middle.
----------
The Rams defense is a one man show basically. Two when Suh decides to give max effort.

We can put up plenty of points on them IMO. Question is will KC be able to make a few big plays on defense or special teams.
------------
They're not going to 'stop' Hunt either - especially if we run in the face of the exact opposite side you'd think, directly at the right side of Rams D line.
-----------
We own the @#$%& and will dominate them again.

At least they can get some tequila and tacos after their loss.
-----------
Sports Media really seems to be stroking on Goff's knob, but I think they are blowing smoke up everybody's ass. What real adversity has he faced? Has he ever came back from a deficit like Mahomes has?
----------
He survived a rookie year having to play for Jeff Fisher. I’d say that counts.
----------
Toad's keys to the Rams game
1) PP = Protect Pat
2) Limit penalties
3) Be special on special teams
----------
I've never been so unafraid of a team in my life.
---------
They ****ing suck!!!!!
----------
That stadium will be Arrowhead South by the time the game is over. An entirely new market down there will be stealing Chiefs jerseys and wearing them proudly.

With Peters playing so badly and Talib out, I just don't think that secondary matches up with our weapons at all. Their best hope is to pressure Mahomes into mistakes, but so far he has been historically amazing outside the pocket.

Chiefs have just as good of a running game as the @#$%&. I think we can gash them on the ground by doubling Donald and getting to that second level. We know how Peters tackles.

Their offense is a handful, no doubt, and will put up 30 on us, but the Chiefs are built for a shootout. Mahomes can get us a TD in 12 seconds if we need one. As long as we don't make a bunch of dumb penalties to extend their drives, I think we can get enough stops to still win by 10.
----------
I hope they run press man like they ran vs the Saints. I'd love to see Peters try to jam Tyreek at the line. He'd be seeing deuces by the time he realized what was going on.

Also, run right at Peters all game.
-----------
I love the chiefs but I think this game will be like NE whoever has the ball last wins.
I believe the D is getting better but this is the best offense we can face without practicing against our 1's so giving up some points wouldn't be horrible.
------------
The only thing that could make this game like NE is if Mahomes comes out all geeked-up in the first instead of just taking command and playing his game.
----------
You have to know that with the criticism Peters has been taking he is REALLY NOT looking forward to this game.
---------
I'll call it now; he's getting pulled from this game. Pulled or ejected, one of the two.
----------
Time to take out the trash.
----------
Or if the refs are on the "LA Express"...which they already are. If you watched the Chargers game last week....the WR stepped out of bounds with half his foot and they still let the TD stand. It was a Patriots-level call...even Chargers fans were "WTF".

Like I said earlier...this game has implications for BOTH LA teams. It's really the Chargers best shot at gaining a game on KC....then think of the ratings on that Thursday night game.

I dont see a fairly officiated game in either of those two...so KC is going to have to be humming.
-----------
Rams will clobber us
---------
Rams > Cards

We better see a huge improvement over this week.
----------
Hopefully Andy has the team watch this week's game, because the rams will copy it on defense. The difference is they are a lot better. Thankfully most teams are not that talented.
----------
Donald and Suh vs. a reclamation project at LG, a 3rd string C, and an undrafted FA practice squad signing 2nd year guy at RG.

Yeah, I'm nervous.
----------
Is the Chiefs' offense better than the Rams?

I think Mahomes is way better than Goff, and the skill players are better, but their line is way better than KC's.
-----------
If the Rams commit to the run it'll be a long day. Hopefully they aren't smart lol.
-----------
Going to be up to the offense to basically make them a passing team.
-----------
Rams are front runners
Let's talk about the Rams

yeah this might be a fun game

------------
I'm not overly worried - their defense looked more porous than Rocky Dennis in Mask.
-------------
Interior line has to be stout in this one, the Saints were able to move the ball so easily because Suh and Donald were mostly taken care of with the OL.

The biggest issue will of course be can the defense do anything because the Saints managed to turn the Rams into a passing team.
------------
Penalties
Chiefs 92
Rams 46

Turnovers
Rams +7
Chiefs +5

Defensive Coordinators

Chiefs =Sutton
Rams=Wade Phillips

We'll beat ourselves
-------------
Seriously - The Rams 'over the top' help is garbage, their safeties may literally be worse than KC's.
-------------
This is our statement game. We lose to the Rams after losing to NE we'll be paper tigers.
-------------
Talib saw the writing on the wall and GTFO of Denver. He wants nothing to do with Mahomes
-------------
We have NOTHING to worry about. This is going to be a glorified scrimmage.
-----------
What we really need to talk about is the coin toss, we have to go offense first it could be a bad day
-------------
Let's Butt**** the Rams.
------------
Somebody even want to bother to tell me how you stop Gurley?

I expect Sutton will drop everyone to slow down Goff and Gurley will give us the good ol’ Leveon Bell treatment.
-----------
I sure wouldn’t.

They live off of running the ball and using hard PA to get Goff clean pockets and easy throws. I’d send lots of pressure knowing that I’m not going to stop them much either way, but maybe you get some TFLs or big sacks/INTs that way.
-------------
Pat is going to whip it out and Molly Whop their defense.

I'm more afraid of golden retriever puppies than Goff. Little, fluffy, waggy, golden retriever puppies. Gurley will be nothing more than a receiver come the 3rd quarter.

37-31 Chiefs. Rams get the obligatory 10 in garbage time.
------------
Our defense still stinks bad. Forget stopping them, it wont happen. Just hope you get the ball last and have a shot for the win.
-------------
We'll play pure bend don't break. They'll move down the field easily so it comes down to if we hold them to field goals or touchdowns.
-----------
The ram defense is good enough to get a few stops.

Our defense will give up 6 TD's. Their punter might not as well suit up.
-----------
Rams defense is overrated IMO

their d line is easily their biggest strength. Aside from that, I’m not particularly impressed. Just like our D, their biggest weakness is the middle.
----------
The Rams defense is a one man show basically. Two when Suh decides to give max effort.

We can put up plenty of points on them IMO. Question is will KC be able to make a few big plays on defense or special teams.
------------
They're not going to 'stop' Hunt either - especially if we run in the face of the exact opposite side you'd think, directly at the right side of Rams D line.
-----------
We own the @#$%& and will dominate them again.

At least they can get some tequila and tacos after their loss.
-----------
Sports Media really seems to be stroking on Goff's knob, but I think they are blowing smoke up everybody's ass. What real adversity has he faced? Has he ever came back from a deficit like Mahomes has?
----------
He survived a rookie year having to play for Jeff Fisher. I’d say that counts.
----------
Toad's keys to the Rams game
1) PP = Protect Pat
2) Limit penalties
3) Be special on special teams
----------
I've never been so unafraid of a team in my life.
---------
They ****ing suck!!!!!
----------
That stadium will be Arrowhead South by the time the game is over. An entirely new market down there will be stealing Chiefs jerseys and wearing them proudly.

With Peters playing so badly and Talib out, I just don't think that secondary matches up with our weapons at all. Their best hope is to pressure Mahomes into mistakes, but so far he has been historically amazing outside the pocket.

Chiefs have just as good of a running game as the @#$%&. I think we can gash them on the ground by doubling Donald and getting to that second level. We know how Peters tackles.

Their offense is a handful, no doubt, and will put up 30 on us, but the Chiefs are built for a shootout. Mahomes can get us a TD in 12 seconds if we need one. As long as we don't make a bunch of dumb penalties to extend their drives, I think we can get enough stops to still win by 10.
----------
I hope they run press man like they ran vs the Saints. I'd love to see Peters try to jam Tyreek at the line. He'd be seeing deuces by the time he realized what was going on.

Also, run right at Peters all game.
-----------
I love the chiefs but I think this game will be like NE whoever has the ball last wins.
I believe the D is getting better but this is the best offense we can face without practicing against our 1's so giving up some points wouldn't be horrible.
------------
The only thing that could make this game like NE is if Mahomes comes out all geeked-up in the first instead of just taking command and playing his game.
----------
You have to know that with the criticism Peters has been taking he is REALLY NOT looking forward to this game.
---------
I'll call it now; he's getting pulled from this game. Pulled or ejected, one of the two.
----------
Time to take out the trash.
----------
Or if the refs are on the "LA Express"...which they already are. If you watched the Chargers game last week....the WR stepped out of bounds with half his foot and they still let the TD stand. It was a Patriots-level call...even Chargers fans were "WTF".

Like I said earlier...this game has implications for BOTH LA teams. It's really the Chargers best shot at gaining a game on KC....then think of the ratings on that Thursday night game.

I dont see a fairly officiated game in either of those two...so KC is going to have to be humming.
-----------
Rams will clobber us
---------
Rams > Cards

We better see a huge improvement over this week.
----------
Hopefully Andy has the team watch this week's game, because the rams will copy it on defense. The difference is they are a lot better. Thankfully most teams are not that talented.
----------
Donald and Suh vs. a reclamation project at LG, a 3rd string C, and an undrafted FA practice squad signing 2nd year guy at RG.

Yeah, I'm nervous.
----------
Is the Chiefs' offense better than the Rams?

I think Mahomes is way better than Goff, and the skill players are better, but their line is way better than KC's.
-----------
If the Rams commit to the run it'll be a long day. Hopefully they aren't smart lol.
-----------
Going to be up to the offense to basically make them a passing team.
-----------
Rams are front runners
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Chiefs fans are saying...

Rams43607November 13, 2018 09:38AM

Saw several comments that sting.....

Ramgator254November 13, 2018 09:46AM

Are they insinuating that..

sstrams240November 13, 2018 10:01AM

Re: Are they insinuating that..

21Dog129November 13, 2018 02:44PM

is this the week to run the ball 40 times?

LMU93160November 13, 2018 11:27AM

Re: is this the week to run the ball 40 times?

3030171November 13, 2018 12:22PM

I think we could do it every week...

jemach157November 13, 2018 01:10PM

This is a flamer board...

jemach238November 13, 2018 11:30AM

Typical Chiefs fans

six2stack136November 13, 2018 01:56PM