Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An out of the box way to playing the chiefs....don't be so concerned with the QB...

November 12, 2018 10:18AM
IMO you can look at the RAMS under Fisher in how to play them. With Fisher we had basically no weapons for any QB he had which made the greatness of the QB moot. I look at the chiefs and see major playmakers when the ball gets to them. Yes Mahomes is playing lights out, but without Hill, Kelce and company the guy would be what......

I don't know how the D does it, but they need to really focus on these receiving threats, they need to really get tackling down ASAP. If a cat gets a ball he needs to go down stat.

Looking at the game against the hawks, Mary was yelling at the TV when Wilson would take off and I responded by saying, it beats the hell out of a 30 or 40 yard pass . I like seeing Wilson run with the ball all the better, beats the hell out of chasing down Lockett or whoever. It means his players are covered, it limits the offenses field by a lot.....

I want Mahomes making plays with his legs instead of Hill and company....IMO it would limit their point total...maybe not yards, but points and that is what wins a game.....

Tackles at point of attack. if you hit a guy at or behind the LOS make it stick right there, if a guy catches downfield hit stat, cover well, make the QB get the yards by himself....that has to mean less points right there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2018 10:27AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An out of the box way to playing the chiefs....don't be so concerned with the QB...

roman18158November 12, 2018 10:18AM