Advanced

Marcus Peters Moving Forward: Wade hasn't adjusted to Marcus

Anonymous User
November 09, 2018 04:12PM
RamBill
Marcus Peters Moving Forward after Last Week's Performance

[www.therams.com]

This to me isn't coach speak.

Phillips "“The last play I know everybody is going to say Marcus Peters, but I'm putting that on me,” Phillips said. “Any time that it's 3rd-and-7, it's the end of the game and you've got one-on-one with no help with their best player, then that's on the coaches. That's on me.”

“We put him in a tough situation against their best receiver, but we didn't give him any help,” Phillips added. “You've got to plan that better. That's poor planning.”

Wade has watched every snap all season and still hasn't been able to adjust his scheme to compensate for Peters obvious weaknesses.

Phillips knows better and like many have said on this board and in the media, there is no excuse for putting Marcus on an island with no help late in games.

Doing the same over and over again expecting different results is not Insanity... It's freaking stubborn and beyond naive. Until Talib gets back, Wade needs take his defensive coaching to another level.

The next two games are going to be very telling about how Wade can scheme and compensate in 2018.

You know better Wade and if you weaken other areas of the defense by giving help to Peters in crucial parts of the game, we can except that.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Marcus Peters Moving Forward after Last Week's Performance

RamBill312November 09, 2018 01:47PM

Marcus Peters Moving Forward: Wade hasn't adjusted to Marcus

Anonymous User183November 09, 2018 04:12PM

Re: Marcus Peters Moving Forward: Wade hasn't adjusted to Marcus

CraigMatson132November 09, 2018 04:19PM