Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Coach and "If I could do it again?"

November 06, 2018 03:39AM
No surprise
The play selection that was chosen after the turnover caused by Ebukam

Early in remarks, Coach comments in fashion that makes me believe that Goff didn't get the ball to the right guy. He sounds as if he's musing about a missed opportunity there.

Later, a fan question poses the "if" you could do it again clause.

Coach lights right into the plays after the fumble.
He's so fast at recall and analysis.
The first two downs go by quick. The pass to Everett was squeezed by a defender and went nowhere.
I sense that the screen to Cook was, in Sean's eyes, a lot closer to being successful than what I saw.

He went over 2 other drives.
The 3 and out after they got the ball back in the midst of the 4th quarter.

I think the boarders here really noted the "jet sweep" to Gurley that lost a boat load of yards. Coach refers to it a bit different, but that play has been blown up a few times now. Woods got nabbed in the Packers game with it, but also churns out positive yards in the Saints game that should have been a loss.
It's a play that can work, but whoa when it goes sour it's like a sack in loss of "energy."

All this does is pump me up for Sunday.
I would think they'd be a lot more focused this Sunday, and it's not going to be a sea of Seattle fans this week: Least nothing like the Packer game.
The only thing I don't like is that the schedule once more has the Trojans playing on the field the day before.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Coach McVay Show-- Nov. 5

RamBill386November 05, 2018 06:46PM

The Marcus Peters thing is interesting

Ram_Ruler247November 05, 2018 07:36PM

Re: Coach and "If I could do it again?"

leafnose210November 06, 2018 03:39AM

Yeah...

sacram108November 08, 2018 05:55AM

Re: The Coach McVay Show-- Nov. 5

Classicalwit107November 08, 2018 04:23AM