Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I feel a little bad for Wade

November 05, 2018 11:49AM
It sure looked to me that he had the players in the right spot on more than one critical occasion and they just didn't make plays. The first Kamara TD was awful, we had four defenders in the right spot and none could make a tackle. Special shout out to Lamarcus Joyner who was truly terrible on that play. It should have been 3rd and 6 or so rather than a TD. Next series, Joyner strikes again. It's 3rd and 8 and Brees hits Kamara for the 16 yard TD. Aikman commented how tough it is to cover the two-way go route but the problem was we had another defender (Littleton, I think) sitting on the inside of that route so there is little excuse for Joyner leaving that much space on the outside for Kamara to score. That play should not have even gotten the 1st down, much less a TD. Just two examples of players not making the plays they were supposed to be in a position to make. My only real complaint about Phillips game calls was on the Saint go-ahead FG drive. On 3rd and 10, Wade chose not to send an extra pass rusher and Brees had all day to complete the most critical pass of the day for them. But no one bats 1000 making offensive or defensive calls.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2018 11:56AM by badgerdms.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I feel a little bad for Wade

badgerdms313November 05, 2018 11:49AM