Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just appreciating....

October 31, 2018 06:53PM
A few things that I am appreciating so far this season...

* Receivers who not only don't drop easy catches in their hands, but who repeatedly and regularly clamp down on balls thrown their way with iron claws and don't let go. We may not have the absolute best receiving corps in football, but I think we have the best hands in football
* Offensive play-calling that is not only innovative, but aggressive
* The wonder that is Todd Gurley - running for 150, catching passes, unerringly finding the end zone, playing wenotme and headily forgoing a TD in order to secure a win
* Having GZ back
* The calm, steely-eyed look Hecker had as he lofted a perfect throw to Sam Shields, converting a creative and aggressive play and securing the first down
* Cory Littleton making plays all over the place - a blocked punt here, a perfectly timed sack there. I thought I saw that potential in him last year and it is good to see it come to fruition
* Getting stellar WR play from a 3rd rounder (Kupp) and oustanding safety player from another 3rd rounder (Johnson)
* Having what is widely considered one of the top 4-5 coaches in the NFL, and he is only 32
* Having a franchise QB who is cool as a cucumber, seemingly humble, throws great passes, and is only 23 and definitely still learning
* Having a top offensive line
* Being unde-freaking-feated after 8 games
* Having Bones as our ST coach
* Not repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot
* Blowing out teams
* Not playing our best football and winning close games anyway
* Having a backup RB who smashes through lines and grinds out hard yards, allowing us to barely miss a beat while giving TGIII needed rest

I'm sure you can add more, and I hope some do, as I would like to appreciate this season even more than I am. But for now, I will think about these things and go to sleep with a smile on my face and anticipation for the next game in my heart.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just appreciating....

PeoriaRa466October 31, 2018 06:53PM

Re: Just appreciating....

BeachBoy199November 01, 2018 01:13AM

You are so Wrong....

stlrams13204November 01, 2018 04:22AM

And while Todd Gurley was drafted a year before Goff...

jemach194November 01, 2018 04:45AM

Re: Just appreciating....

stlurams179November 01, 2018 04:50AM

Ram Nation has indeed moved from the Outhouse to the Penthouse...

Rams43170November 01, 2018 09:17AM