Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Huge NFL fan hasn't t seen any NFL this year--so he said "update me on rams"---here is what I wrote:

October 17, 2018 10:03AM
Ya, a while ago you said the game was going south.....wow, I don't like it. I like how the Rams are running, not from shot gun, but from under center. Legit runs, not draws like in the GSOT days. Any team like Dallas, Seattle or the Rams I like watching because they are doing 50/50 run pass the last 3-4 games.....really, that is te NFL---not this 7 on 7 crap. Rams are averaging 32 points a game, or so, but are running the ball a lot. Brandin Cooks blows away anything Sammyy Watkins did last year. Cooks is what the Rams needed. Kupp is the same, as always against LBers or safeties, or 3rd corners, so he has it easy. Kupp has 6 TDs and has been exactly what GOff needs--safety blanket. WIth him injured, they will lose, because he is the "control" part of their passing game (more on him at the bottom--the injury). The only chance they have without him is to control via Gurley---but, that may not happen because the 3 WRs sets scare everyboyd.

Rams are 6-0, but they will lose in the next few weeks---defense will be giving up 30-38 points the next few games.
Anyone who doesn't see that is, well, you know....lol.

Goff had 3 games in a row at 75%+ completion and 350+ yards---never done before in the NFL. Goff is throwing 10+ ypa...he is doing what he did at Cal. He threw 5 TDs against the Vikings. All 5 WRs were in full stride, perfect location in tight coverage. He 'owns' the offense, and you can feel it. Rams have the #1 O line in football....not even close. Their defense is pretty awful---no edge rushers. Suh is doing pretty well, And DOnald is great, but Talib went on IR when someone rolled his ankle. Rams are giving up 5.0 yards a carry on defense, but their corners don't lookg good since Talib got hurt in week 3 (he is the captain of hte DBs)

The Rams 3 WRs all had 400 + yards in the first 5 games-- a record of course. All the records we know will be broken, it is a bit ridiculous--what corners are playing well? None, I haven't seen it yet this year. Kupp had a concussion,and took himself out the game in week 5 in the 1st half. Then, in week 6, on a reverse he was horse collared, badly, and sprained his knee....it was ugly!! Former Ram Darian Steward of the Bronos did that. Withought Kupp, I can't see Goff staying at 10 ypa.

Mahommes in KC will be better than Brett Favre ever was....amazing watching him. He is the #1 QB in the game, but that may change. He did some stupid things against the Pats---lol, along with his 4 TDs!

Anyway, that is about it. I saw the Goff train coming, if, and only if he started throwing into tighter windwos...and he has, and the results are amazing...he has thrown ints because of it, but he is a huge upgrade this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2018 10:04AM by Steve.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Huge NFL fan hasn't t seen any NFL this year--so he said "update me on rams"---here is what I wrote:

Steve289October 17, 2018 10:03AM

Re: Huge NFL fan hasn't t seen any NFL this year--so he said "update me on rams"---here is what I wrote:

Rampage2K-144October 17, 2018 10:36AM