Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stafford has never won big games either

October 09, 2018 08:00PM
so I guess I should probably flip him and Ryan. At least Ryan won a couple of playoff games that one year, he got MVP.

But both are disappointments in that area.

I do love Stafford's toughness. Saw him once in a game play after a big time hit with a separated shoulder in closing moments of the game come back in and win the game.

Lots of talent and wins games, but always seems to throw the big interception. so updated list based on your input

1) Rodgers (Greatest player in NFL history and even on 1 leg and a bad team around him has made some magic this year.)
2) Brady (He is old but still hanging onto greatness.)
3) Goff (He is flying by the pack and has one of the top offensives coach in the league if not the best, but making the most of it.)
4) Brees (Just broke all-time record and Saints offenses great, benefits from coaching)
5) Cousins (benefitted from working with McVay)
6) Rivers (Guy just keeps on chucking along and putting up big games on a bad team.)
7) Mahomes (still too early to tell but put him up there high because he has been so dominant)
8) Wentz (He could bounce right back up when he gets the rust off.)
9) Newton (Great athlete, but too much concern on his brand and style versus winning games.)
10) Wilson (Clutch)
11) Ryan (Got him ranked low but feel he is one of the most overrated players in NFL. Surrounded by great talent and can't win big games.
12) Stafford (tough but reckless)
13) Roethlisberger (Father time starting to catch up)
14) Watson (I have seen some dumb play from him this year, but still think he has a chance to be great. That play at the end of the game when all he needed was 10 years for a game tying field goad and he ran around for the last 15 seconds of a game and ran out the time when they were giving him a first down may cost them the playoffs.)
15) Luck (He salaried himself out of being a great QB early in his career. They had no money left to pay for players around him and he took a beating. I don't think he has recovered from that beating still today.
16) Dalton - I saw a game a few weeks ago with less than 4 minutes left in the game down by 2 scores, he was content to just dink and dunk instead of trying to win the game. He let the clock run out. When I saw that, I thought, this explains a lot. Get a score with less than a minute left, and get the onsides kick, and you still have a chance to win the game, down by less than 2 scores. I couldn't believe it that he gave up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Goff entered top 10 or top 5 QBs

Rams_81388October 09, 2018 01:57AM

Re: Has Goff entered top 10 or top 5 QBs

max177October 09, 2018 03:45AM

Stafford has never won big games either

Rams_81106October 09, 2018 08:00PM

dzrams104October 09, 2018 08:21PM

zn85October 09, 2018 09:14PM