Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

a 5-0 start would mean for the Rams' playoff, SB chances

Anonymous User
October 06, 2018 11:01AM
Big GAME this Sunday for the Rams to capture a 5-0 record MamaRAMa.

I take no games lightly even when I believe our team could win by a landslide because of the match up and talent differential.

I'm one of those type of fans that when the next game officially kicks off, no matter how over-matched the competition is on paper, I get very nervous and I'm the opposite of cocky even if our Rams jump out to a big lead early.

I've been told by fans of other teams that I'm one of the most humble and paranoid NFL fans that they've watched games with.

I'm a freaking wreck watching Rams games until they are comfortably ahead and the game is out of reach.

We all know that trap games and letdowns happen way too often every season no matter how much more talent the favored team has.

Heavily favored NFL teams playing teams in their division makes the possibility of an upset even more likely.

Anyway, I hope our Rams will their way to victory and achieve a precious 5-0 start.

Like your post mentioned....

Since 1970, the Rams have started 5-0 seven times. In each of those seasons, they made the playoffs, winning at least one game five times. They reached lost in the conference championship three times and made the Super Bowl twice, winning it once in 1999.

I have an excellent memory but I honestly didn't remember that the Rams have started 5-0 only seven times in their history.

I would've guessed at least 10 or even more.

I don't care if we barely beat Seattle 14-13.

C'mon Rams, get to 5-0 and worry about 6-0 next week.

Just get to 5-0 and let the chips........

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamsWire: What a 5-0 start would mean for the Rams' playoff, Super Bowl chances

MamaRAMa482October 06, 2018 09:32AM

a 5-0 start would mean for the Rams' playoff, SB chances

Anonymous User260October 06, 2018 11:01AM