Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 4 recap ... best Thursday Game ever.

October 04, 2018 05:56PM
What a treat it was a week ago to watch some real playoff level football.

I'm going to try to get through this quickly as there's not too much I think we need to deal with.

The Great

1) The 5 amazing passes Goff threw. Guy has a day like that and we start thinking long term about the health of our team, don't we? Like a guy makes 2 passes like that and we can shrug it off. 5 is intangible talent.

2) Cooooooper... I'm really glad I got his jersey.

3) Offensive line ... goodness what a unit. The run blocking is unreal.

4) Gurley responding to high intensity situations with matched intensity.

The Good

5) Post game, but the Cairo Santos signing.

6) Aaron Donald sighting just in the nick of time.

7) Run Defense.

8) Cooks' hands and strength are both better than I had previously thought.

9) Sam Shields held up okay. Especially like him batting passes.

10) Khadarell Hodge sighting on teams ...

11) Littleton's quality play. I loved him coming out, but I never thought he'd hold up inside.

The Bad

12) Peters was off, especially misjudging that TD over his head.

13) Not getting pressure FAST enough. 2.5 seconds isn't fast enough to make someone move ...

14) Countess bringing the ball out of the end zone.

15) Cousins played amazing football, but under no circumstances is it okay to allow 450 passing yards.

College

16) Still just getting the overviews right now, doing things a little differently to change it up for myself. Not keeping notes until the end of the year ... just imprinting and memorizing stuff.

17) I don't see how anyone beats Alabama.

18) I'm excited about some teams with new high quality coaching. Kentucky specifically. I think there are like 5 others (AZ St. among others)

19) This will be the best DT draft we'll see ... there were kids that should have come out last year that stayed and now the first round is going to spill into the 3rd ...

20) There is some rising WR talent that was not on my radar last year. Not that we need help there, lol.

21) TE is not flashy, but it is nonetheless rich in 2nd and 3rd round talent that is going to help a lot of teams that are having injury issues at the position.

Thoughts and comments welcome.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 4 recap ... best Thursday Game ever.

alyoshamucci490October 04, 2018 05:56PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 4 recap ... best Thursday Game ever.

leafnose155October 04, 2018 07:34PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 4 recap ... best Thursday Game ever.

hubestar137October 06, 2018 08:45PM