Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Do you think Todd should dial it back a bit

September 28, 2018 04:19AM
RamUK
When saying that 'we can't be beat right now'?

Or do you just love that attitude and mindset?

I cannot make my mind up.

On the one hand we want them to be super confident, but on the other, could that attitude mean we step on a banana skin here and there against weaker teams?

I guess the answer probably lies with McVay and how he prepares them and makes sure they don't get complacent.

Sooooo, I'm ok.......for now.

But if we lose a dumb one, all bets are off winking smiley

It's ok with me. IMO, if you don't believe you ARE the best...then you won't be. Much better than doubting your self. Confidence can go a long way! They are "walking the walk" so they can "talk the talk". smiling smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do you think Todd should dial it back a bit

RamUK328September 28, 2018 04:10AM

Well, he said..

sstrams147September 28, 2018 04:18AM

He did indeed

RamUK103September 28, 2018 04:42AM

Re: Do you think Todd should dial it back a bit

Ramsdude115September 28, 2018 04:19AM

There's a difference between saying you're the best

RamUK104September 28, 2018 04:41AM

Re: There's a difference between saying you're the best