Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: For you guys going to the SHOW.....and those in other areas.....

September 27, 2018 02:16PM
roman18
Be safe and have fun, eat some great tailgate, smile, smile, smile.....We are back here in little ole NC. So I'm gettin ready by doin some cookin here.....got some baked chicken thighs (like fried without the oil) with a secret Beef sauce, yes a beef based sauce over chicken. Up as well is some pulled pork that I cooked last weekend.....the best pulled pork is the re-done pulled pork with some needed Bacon Strips on top of that inside of some fresh Brioche bun ( grilled,and layered with some home made garlic/butter/basil butter) to put them to bed with.

Need to add some type of veggie to this mess so I'm roasting some fresh cauliflower and finishing it off with some fresh grated parm cheese and chives.

For support we are having 101 Turkey, an assortment of flavored gins, and vodkas.....and a staple of Coors Light ( need to keep my weight in line).

IMO I'm ready for this here Thursday night game.....hope I can keep it all down, hope we can smile all weekend while others are doing what ever they do on the field.....

I wish I could cook . . . sigh . . .banghead

Hope you're well in NC! (sounds like it)

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For you guys going to the SHOW.....and those in other areas.....

roman18397September 27, 2018 10:23AM

Re:Beef Sauce!?

tomatosan185September 27, 2018 11:06AM

RAMbunctious206September 27, 2018 11:24AM

How far are you from Roanoke,VA?

BlueRidgeHorns204September 27, 2018 11:33AM

RamsFanSinceLA234September 27, 2018 02:16PM