Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An excellent related post by BonifayRam...

September 26, 2018 09:54AM
Here’s BonifayRam...

Yes Quinn is a great 43 Defensive End. Problem is Wade plays a 34 D. Wonder if the Rams could have Aaron Donald signed here now if Rob Quinn's 24.5 million 2018/2019 slary cap hit on the books remained? :cautious::unsure::palm:

Quinn had big issues on setting the 34 D edge & run containment period playing for Wade. I am sure I would not want to start to question our savy championship caliber DC Wade reference his decision dispersing Rob Quinn.

Wade along with Snead & Mcvay was heavly involved this off season in discovering & finding youthful correct proper fitting skilled 34 D Edge Rushers to fit in Wade's D. In addition great efforts went into securing the 2018 services of both all pro's Aaron Donald & Ndamukong Suh starting in this Rams DL. Rams played the entire 2017 season without a NFL legit Nose Tackle. How can anyone here we forget all those big runs right through the center of our DL last season??? Have yet to see that happen this seasonwinking smiley.

Rams signed veteran skilled pass rusher Dom Easley to play as a ER/OLB. Resignhed ER/OLB Matt Longacre. Then using the draft to select FOUR edge rushers/OLB like John Franklin-Myers (4th), Og Okoronkwo (#5), Trevon Young (#6) & Justin Lawler (#7).

Fact is earlyTraing Camp injuries to Matt longacre & Og Okoronkwo certainly have hurt this outside pass rush developmnt, along with present injury of starter Dom Easley. Do we really want to pretend to dismiss these 3 important injuries as major element involvment in the Rams last 3 game results ?

Finally. should we give any heavy thoughts on what the loss of our only 2017 remaining r starting LB'er our of the four has caused to this overall defensive operation. This vetran weakside interior LB'er Mark Barron has been the leading Tackler for the Rams 3 out of his last 4 seasons. Someone want to put me in my place here & tell me where I am wrong or off the subject on the lack of pass rush having departed from the field due to Unhealthy Easley/ Longacre/ Barron/ Okoronkwo ?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Despite having zero sacks, there’s no reason to panic about AD...

Rams43226September 26, 2018 09:27AM

I'm not panicking about AD...

max91September 26, 2018 09:38AM

His sacks are down, but he is playing strong IMO....

roman18109September 26, 2018 09:44AM

It wouldn't surprise me...

JamesJM121September 26, 2018 11:08AM

actually according to the guys on NFL radio

Speed_Kills95September 26, 2018 10:54AM

An excellent related post by BonifayRam...

Rams43122September 26, 2018 09:54AM