Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woo hoo!!! Free Sunday Ticket

September 20, 2018 08:47AM
I was gonna wait a week or so more for the call, since I'll be at the games the the first few weeks and won't really need it since I'm not home all day on Sunday, but today my bedroom receiver wasn't working so I called tech support to try and fix it..... the guy said it was the bridge for the wireless receivers and that they would have to send a tech out for only $99 or I could sign up for the protection plan for an extra $9 per month....After finishing laughing I told him I was thinking of canceling lately anyway and to just go ahead and cancel my acct.
He quickly turned me over to another dept...

So the customer service rep gets on and ask me why I'm calling, I go over with her the tech issues and let her know I'm nit paying for someone to fix their broken equipment and that I just want to cancel anyways. She is quick to tell me that she can send me all new equipment for no charge if I wanted to stay and do a two year agreement. I said thanks but no thanks and told her it's not worth it, but maybe if they threw in Sunday Ticket I would think about it....she puts me on hold and comes back two minutes later and says she can do that for me.

So I got the latest genie 2.0 and new wireless receivers coming Monday and 2018 Sunday Ticketpeace smiley

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Woo hoo!!! Free Sunday Ticket

Rampage2K-282September 20, 2018 08:47AM

Congrats bro

ferragamo79119September 20, 2018 08:53AM

Re: Congrats bro

Rams4383September 20, 2018 08:54AM

Re: Congrats bro

Rampage2K-98September 20, 2018 09:02AM