Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stadium update: My next live Rams game will be at the new stadium.

Anonymous User
September 14, 2018 04:36PM
ramzilla
A new rams stadium update video i just saw on you tube...

I haven't been to a live Rams game since 2010. The last game I participated in person was when the Rams lost to the Bucs 18-17 at Tampa on 10/24/2010.

That game knocked me down for a few weeks.. I recovered like we all do but after that game, I became a stay at home watch the Rams on the big screen snob.. Not proud of to say it, but at least I can admit it.

Since my last game in person, I've had several opportunities to see our Rams play many times since that loss.

My most recent opportunity to see the Rams play live was last season at Jacksonville.

For my own clouded personal reasons, I decided against going to that game with a big group of Rams fans.

Go figure the Rams ended up winning the game. Even so, I never felt like I missed out going to that game and it just didn't feel like it was supposed to be my next live game.

I am a bit spoiled with a 70" inch smart TV along with a top grade surround sound system. Add to that a Tiki Bar Screen porch with another big screen smart TV only 50" inches but connected to the home and just an open door away for an outside experience etc..

Like Rocky's trainer Mickey said, "the worst thing that can happen to fighter is he becomes civilized."

I have seen the Rams play in person many times over the years. (CA, STL, FL)

When my pops, who was a classic passionate Italian man (and big time 49ers fan) took my brothers and I as young lads to the NFC Championship game (January 14th, 1990) I was the obvious black sheep of the family..

That day the 49ers crushed the Rams 30 - 3, but it was a great memory that I will always cherish since he's passed.

Yes they harassed me as well as several 49ers fans did that day before, during and after the game ended.

It was all in good competitive passionate fun and a taught me at a young age of what to expect being a hardcore NFL fan no matter what team your heart followed.

I was the only one of our group dressed in Rams gear with a painted face and all the blue and yellow glitter etc...

Anyway, I will be going to my next Rams game when the new (Kroenke world) Inglewood stadium opens. I hope to meet some of you Herd members when that time comes.

For now, I plan on enjoying one game at a time on the big screen and I'm equally as excited and grateful as you all for this 2018 season.

When the time comes, I hope to see some of you here for the first time to enhance my experience

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2018 04:46PM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams stadium update Attachments

ramzilla879September 14, 2018 12:48PM

Stadium update: My next live Rams game will be at the new stadium.

Anonymous User382September 14, 2018 04:36PM

Re: Stadium update: My next live Rams game will be at the new stadium.

stlramz285September 14, 2018 04:59PM