Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Cardinal fans are saying...

September 12, 2018 10:45AM
And it’s only Wednesday. Lol.

[arizonacardinals.freeforums.net]

I’m a glutton for punishment. Go cards
--------------
I hope the Cardinals win, but... The more likely outcome is we get destroyed and Bradford gets both his legs broken off.
-----------
watching the raiders/rams...gruden has a perfect gameplan for rams d...tough runs, quick passes-crossing routes to te and a couple of deep shots-to me sounds kinda like what we thought cards were gonna do on offense..

this is how cards beat rams

-ol must play great

-McCoy must have larry and rsj run crossers and seam routes

-there must be some 50/50 balls thrown larrys way

-dj and Edmunds have to get some short passes but dj should run some of the deeper wheel routes that he excels at

-dl has got to play their gaps and Reddick and buc must do a better job at outside containment

-its time for some exotic blitzes-cj cant do it all

-dbs have gotta tackle

-pp should be able to handle brandin cook so other dbs have to handle rush and woods

-special teams must produce 2 big plays

-must win turnover battle

-hopefully cards feel angry and embarrassed and will play with a mean^%$S attitude

-imho cards should take ball if they win toss...falling behind will spell disaster
-------------
They are bringing in linebackers and tight ends in for workouts. I wonder who. Hmmmmn I hope it’s bowman
------------
Wilks' losing to the Ramz and going 0-2 to start the 2018 season doesn't have to happen. But....over 80% of the Vegas money says he will lose.
-------------
It's time for us to go back to a 3/4 and man press coverage. CJ and PP won't look absolutely lost. Get Rosen his first start and figure out a way to get the ball down the field. If you have to split DJ out wide and get Nelson on the field do it.

It's time to stop making it easy on the opposition. Bradford will retire both LF and DJ if given a chance. We have to make the Rams cover more room and we have to allow CJ to get off the ball and rush Goff.

Our OL doesn't completely suck. Rosen is the franchise. Get him in until he proves he's not ready. Everyone knows Bradford isn't the answer including the players, the organization and now the fans. This franchise needs a straight out bolt of electricity rammed right up their collective butts. Wilks can either define himself as a company man and loser or he can look at the tape and make the adjustments needed to try and turn this sinking ship around.

Anyone thinking this team is beating the Rams dinking and dunking the ball down the field with Bradford and without CJ having a monster game is out of their minds.
--------------
That Rams pass rush will be too much. Carr wasnt getting any time in the pocket so you damn well know they will be up in Bradfords grill. Cole is gonna have his hands full with Donald. Pray Bradford's legs dont fall off this Sunday.
--------------
[www.arizonasportsfans.com]

Sunday’s game between the Cards and Rams will look like a fight between an 8th grader and a 3rd grader.

I honestly will be shocked if midway through the 3rd the Card faithful have all turned the slaughter off.

Wilks quote of the day, ‘guys were trying to do too much.’ Yea not the total ineptitude of the coaching staff to call plays that might actually work.

The only hope the Cards got is the Rams are tired from the MNF game.
-------------
Donald and Suh may hasten the Rosen era.
----------
We will learn all we need to know about the 2018 Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. I'm not gonna lie. I already have this as an L, but what I need to see is some damn pride and fight out of the team.

This season's not over, but if they play like they played on Sunday, we know to cool any talk of playoffs, and a surprise run at a chip. (see Philadelphia eagles) Everyone expects us to get mopped, but prepraration and pride make a huge difference. Ask the Bucs.
-----------
As of right now, Ryan Fitz-Magic > Sam Boring-ford.
-----------
100% agree! If Sam and Co don't show any movement Sunday vs the Rams....which is a tall order....It's time to cut bait and see what the future holds. Worst case we give Sam through the Bears game...if they're 0-3....call it quits then and it's Rosen time.

I'd be interested to see the odds on the Rams game....guessing Rams +13, but I'd put it at Rams +20.

Cardinals are gonna need to find a lamp that offers three wishes to change this season around.
-----------
opening line on cbs sports is 10... seems low to me
-----------
Rams by 14 at Yahoo. Not sure where they get their line. WOW. 2-touchdown NFL lines are rare nowadays, usually involving somebody like Cleveland.
-----------
Worst thing is I'm going to have to watch the game with my Rams fan buddy I grew up with that I see basically twice a year to watch the games. He'll be calling soon. He's alot easier to get a hold of now that the shoe has switched feet.
-----------
[www.revengeofthebirds.com]

I will watch the Rams game and see if we should start praying now
-----------
I am seeing a blueprint for playing these guys:
run-heavy schemes to take Donald and Suh off the game they want and play best.

Of course, having a great OL to grade the road and two powerful backs does help.

But PI killing the Raiders so far. Curse that spot-of-foul! Lousy calls too.
--------------
Watching the raiders and rams offense
Makes me sad. I don’t think i saw one creative offensive play by McCoy and Bradford. I hope the cards offensive coaching staff are watching these games and taking notes
-------------
Frosty Rucker is getting mauled by the Rams
-------------
I noticed that the Ram's repeat the same play over and over.
Wilks needs to watch the tape.
-------------
Well. Time to skip this Sunday.
They are going to get demolished.
-------------
I didn't think the Rams looked all that
It was a tied game until the last second of Q3.

They looked weak at LB, and at the Edge. They couldn’t cover TE. A bit like us on Sunday but not as awful.
------------
Rams were just slow out of the gate due to resting their starters most of preseason
They throttled Oakland in the 2nd half. Raiders had something like 17 total yards in the 3rd quarter. Too much talent on the Rams. I don’t see another team winning the division.
----------
They throttled them in Q3 as well, Oakland had 17 total yards and the Rams outscored them 10-0
Yeah the Rams have some weaknesses but the same can be said about any team. I still see the Rams winning at least 10 games and the division. I don’t think the division runner-up will have more than 8 wins.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Cardinal fans are saying...

Rams43856September 12, 2018 10:45AM

LMAO

ferragamo79258September 12, 2018 11:26AM

Gotta remember where we recently came from.

Ramgator222September 12, 2018 04:21PM

indeed nm

Speed_Kills94September 13, 2018 06:13PM

Re: What Cardinal fans are saying...

JYB218September 13, 2018 04:07PM