Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's going to be an interesting game for me to watch....

September 10, 2018 08:27AM
I have watched this team for 5 decades. So watching this D-line....I will remember the 60's D-line......The D backfield I will remember the late 70's D backfield.....I will be comparing what I remember to be the best against this new "so called" powerhouse.

Just saying "so called" because unlike those groups I mentioned that actually proved it for years in a row this group is just on paper and at this time an awe of names....Same goes for the O but really I kinda expect that side to do well. I don't think they surprised anyone last year so much as actually were walking the walk....the O is not a one hit thing....they will evolve from last year, not dissolve.

I never like comparing players to players so much, or teams to teams...especially when they are from different eras....but it will be hard not to just think back to the RAMS of old to this team from time to time tonight......If they live up to the awe on paper deal.....

Try to stay up and watch this game....make some good snacks....keep the beer extra cold...and make sure you have a full ice bucket in the freezer.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's going to be an interesting game for me to watch....

roman18219September 10, 2018 08:27AM

and a 12 pak of no doze

Hazlet Hacksaw78September 10, 2018 09:43AM

I live in NC east coast like actually many of us.....

roman1889September 10, 2018 10:35AM