Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aaron Kromer, on NOteboom

September 07, 2018 01:05AM
“I think if you're speaking specifically about Joe, because he was in the spread offense, he played left tackle and he showed a lot of athleticism and could cover a lot of ground. But – he didn't have his feet in the ground and wasn't playing as strong as he really was. As soon as he showed up here and started learning some techniques and some traits that could help him become more powerful he showed the strength that he really has. Part of that strength showed up at the Combine, some of it showed up at his workout. You could see it was in there, he just wasn't using it to the level he is now. He was using it, but not to the level he is now."

re Noteboom quote above: I am more than willing to be wrong about his strength---but he is not intense, and that shows up in preseason giving up blocks way too early....and that might be a problem when the stakes are a lot higher. Reminds me of Wayne Gandy, who I hated, but came to appreciate after he left the Rams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams HC McVay and Run Game Coordinator Aaron Kromer, September 6, 2018

RamsFootballFans.com213September 07, 2018 12:10AM

Aaron Kromer, on NOteboom

Steve128September 07, 2018 01:05AM