Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My takes

September 03, 2018 05:25AM
1-Never thought Rams would sign Donald (I did but wouldnt have been surprised either way. Mainly I just hope he becomes even more of a monster this year.)
2-Loved the Whitworth signing but hated the Woods signing.
3-Wanted Wentz and not Goff.
4-Wanted Watkins and not Cooks plus what they gave up. (I am skeptical of Watkins given his numbers. I will say I will not be disappointed though if Cooks just gets 800 yards and 7-8 TDs. In this offense, the ball is spread around, Woods and Kupp are good, and Gurley takes a lot of the catches. As long as he plays his role and our offense remains top notch, I can live with less than 1000 yards and I DONT want to see us forcing the ball to him based on his contract.)
5-Loved the add of Talib and Peters at the cost of TJ and ?
6-Glad at the time the Rams hired Fisher. Glad they fired Fisher. Wasn't sold on McVay initially. (I wanted Fisher. And eventually Fisher gone. I never know what to expect from head coaching candidates so always take a wait andsee.)
7-Thought Suh was a selfish player based on Twitter and stories I read.
8-Loved the Quinn, Ogletree and Barwin deletions but don't like the replacements. (Would rather they had redone Quinns deal, but maybe that wasnt an option,)
9-Huge fan of John Sullivan.
10-Still don't understand Joyner and the tag. (They have to be thinking he is here for his last year, and they possibly believe they already have his replacement on the roster. He is a small guy who makes big hits, and it is very possible they believe he just won't stay healthy long-term with the style of his play.)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Need to come clean

CROMWELL21702September 01, 2018 04:55PM

Re: Need to come clean

Coy Bacon335September 01, 2018 06:28PM

Seriously?

Atlantic Ram408September 02, 2018 08:17PM

Speaking of dirty laundry...

jemach215September 03, 2018 02:25AM

Re: Need to come clean

SoCalRAMatic219September 03, 2018 04:41AM

Watkins and Cooks