Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Do you suppose that Analyitics is a factor in sitting starters?

August 27, 2018 05:41AM
Rams43
It wouldn’t greatly surprise me if there were some actual calculations that have led McVay to this decision.

Looks like the D will have exactly 7 snaps for the entire PS. Other than JB, the O will have none. Gulp!

Then again, the D looked great in those 7 snaps. And reports about the starters on the O in practices have been mostly glowing.

Mr Trendsetter McVay maybe has figured out a better way to prep starters while doing a good job of evaluating candidates further down the roster for the 53.

As an aside, is anybody else warming up to this “new” role for Easley?

I have no problem with McVay "trying" this approach. If it doesn't work and the play "flat" for the first few games, I am sure he will "adjust" his strategy. There is nothing worse than losing a star like Gurley, Goff, Cooks, Woods, etc in a meaningless preseason game. That could derail your whole season BEFORE it even started.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay – August 26, 2018

RamsFootballFans.com371August 27, 2018 12:21AM

Do you suppose that Analyitics is a factor in sitting starters?

Rams43121August 27, 2018 05:36AM

Re: Do you suppose that Analyitics is a factor in sitting starters?

Ramsdude116August 27, 2018 05:41AM

Re: I'm not sure but

Speed_Kills172August 27, 2018 05:52AM

Anything they get out of Easley is gravy

Hazlet Hacksaw171August 27, 2018 08:20AM

Re: no doubt quality depth rotational player nm

Speed_Kills283August 27, 2018 08:23AM