Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm with you on that....

August 20, 2018 11:05AM
1st off getting Cooks goes off of what Sammy brought.....he is a different type player but just as or even more explosive of a weapon. Then take in Woods and Coop and they are a year in advance of the deal. Add in the overall knowledge of his initial concepts so everyone goes to level 2 on the O.

Then go towards the D...no need to even go into that nightmare for other teams....

I just love those talking in the sports world that teams now have tape on Goff and company...the funny thing is they have LAST years tape to rely on.....LOL.....IMO it's just a hope of those people who like things to stay status quo....the teams who won in the recent past must...they just must return. IMO it makes a sports reporters job much easier......The fact is good teams always look to improve and not sit back on the last season....IMO that describes our team to a T.

The RAMS will be improved this year....so may some other teams....but any improvement by us makes us a major threat...not just a gnat buzzing around us....(insert whinners, hawks....cards here).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2018 11:06AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think that McVay has a few surprises up his sleeve for the regular season...

Rams43423August 20, 2018 10:48AM

I'm with you on that....

roman18170August 20, 2018 11:05AM

Re: I think that McVay has a few surprises up his sleeve for the regular season...

David Deacon182August 20, 2018 11:16AM