Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kiser blitzes really well....

August 18, 2018 04:43PM
had 2 near sacks. Kiser is a real natural player on the inside. Day & JFM need to be more violent and explosive off the ball. imo
Lawler is a Longacre clone....really. I thot he'd suck but he's a decent rotation guy. Westbrooks is sure very solid. I like the depth we have on defense...I mean, they did a great job getting new players with all our LATE round picks...and UDFAs. I like Scales and Howard too...

I liked Allen & Noteboom much better this game...it was Allen's best PS game by far.
Denby was effective at times but still a little too slow for OT...a good OG after a year in the weight room tho.

On offense, ugh...boring!!!!....Kelly was great and that WR #11 caught everything thrown at him. iirc
Our DBs are crazy deep...I mean, maybe the deepest I've ever seen for us...Amazing!!!
but that's cuz of Wade...he's UNREAL using what a player does best and putting him in situations to succeed...for ALL D players.
We're gonna have our PS poached by several teams.

Mannion is flat and McVay will get a new QB in the draft to groom for 2nd string with maybe a new vet in the meantime. imo

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ok just watched first half

ferragamo79477August 18, 2018 12:42PM

Re: We ought to be.....

leafnose144August 18, 2018 04:15PM

Kiser blitzes really well....

SunTzu_vs_Camus161August 18, 2018 04:43PM