Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gerald Everett

August 17, 2018 02:18PM
Not sure if anyone has already posted about his injury. I went to camp last Sunday and I was startled how how big of arm sling he was in ... it was PUP list big. It was one of those devices that props you arm out in a 90 angle, huge and padded. Shoulder injuries aren't to be messed with, looks like one of those 4-6 week injuries. Did anyone else see that or has anyone at the last practice see him in something different? With Hemingway dropping every other pass, TE position may be a little weak until mid season.

On a positive note, Oboronkwo was doing conditioning work along the sideline and looks like he's only a couple weeks away from pads. The dude is a specimen, he's ripped and a bit taller that I expected. Bones came over to the fence and started talking to a couple of us fans, he was just in awe of Obo. He was saying, can you imagine him coming around the corner at you? Nope. Also, Longarce was doing the same sideline work and look closer than Obo to returning.

I almost wished the Rams still sucked, less people at practice ... LOL ... just kidding, as 48+ years Rams fan, I've suffered enough.

Go Rams ... Firecap

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gerald Everett Attachments

Firecap694August 17, 2018 02:18PM

Mcvay said that Everett would be out " a week or two"

Ram_Ruler227August 17, 2018 05:39PM

Tx for the info

Firecap242August 17, 2018 06:32PM

Re: Gerald Everett

~lyser310August 18, 2018 02:33AM

Re: Gerald Everett

Steve196August 18, 2018 02:52AM

Re: Gerald Everett....I am getting worried about #81.

oldschoolramfan192August 18, 2018 06:32AM