Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A fun post re how to attack either the Ram O or D by Mikedlo23...

July 29, 2018 10:00AM
Here’s Mikedlo23...

i know I'm talking out of pure hopes for this coming season but hear me out.....if your a defense playing against the rams....how to you stop them???? defensive coordinator says....lets put 8 guys inn the box we have to stop gurley......we attack downfield with cooks woods and kupp......DC...OK FORGET THE 8 GUYS IN THE BOX.....we have to stop cooks from getting behind the defense....lets go nickel or dime package and cover their wideouts.....rams respond by throwing short passes to gurley or hitting tight ends up the seam.......i really can't understand who or how you can stop our offense.....its almost a pick your poison...do you let gurley run all over you and let the rams control the game and have to score on the defense(ill get to our defense later).....or do you let goff rip them apart with deep balls to woods and cooks and short 8-10 yard passes to kupp....i think our offense will be lightyears ahead of last year because of cooks(who i like more then sammy watkins) and another year in the system......now lets look to our defense.....alot of people are saying how the losses of olgetree and quinn are gonna hurt us.....i think it will help...listen i loved tree....he was a hard worker....never gave up....and took over the middle linebacker spot when laurentis moved on.....but he couldn't tackle....was a bit too small....and was horrid in the run game......quinn I'm gonna miss i was a huge fan of his and i understand we couldn't pay him what he was making...i get its a business but i believe in our rookies along with barron will create a better linebacking core then people will give us credit for.....i have faith in wade phillips....that being said......what will the offensive game plan be against the rams defense....O.C....OK WERE GONNA ESTABLISH THE RUN......wow donald and suh clog up the lanes where are we gonna run too.....LETS RUN THE SIDELINES AND TRY TO GET THE EDGE....well our fast young linebackers beat them there and its no running game for them......now its the 2nd QT and rams are leading 17-3......lets pass.....lets attack.....ummmm.....talib? peters? NRC? joyner? shoot, who do we attack.....meanwhile the QB is tryna make a decision here comes suh and donald for the sack!!!!!!!!!!!

i know this is a bit of wishful thinking but I'm exciting to see how teams attack us on both sides of the ball.....i feel like we have made our weaknesses into strengths and I'm very excited for the season......if you have ideas on how to attack our team id love to see them.....maybe I'm just overly excited but i don't see many weak spots on this team
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A fun post re how to attack either the Ram O or D by Mikedlo23...

Rams43486July 29, 2018 10:00AM

I’ll say this...

Rams43246July 29, 2018 10:02AM

Re: A fun post re how to attack either the Ram O or D by Mikedlo23...

headslapper234July 29, 2018 01:24PM

Screen-o-Rama

SalsaRama185July 31, 2018 04:28AM