Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I see this Offense....

May 28, 2018 05:56AM
much the same as children when they progress from elementary, middle school, high school and then on to college.

The first year within this system isn't going to be the same as year 2, 3, and so on. This year we will see more efficiency in the basics and growth within the complexity of what Coach McVay wants to do.

Mastering the basics is essential to prolonged success....to me the shining example of this are the Patriots and Steelers, shoot you could throw in the dynasty teams too. I think we are going to see efficient execution; that one missed block, that one unseen hole, and that one dropped pass/missed route that forced some punts those negative plays will decrease.

Last year we played very well against the weaker teams and not so well against the better ones. In our infancy, that is what we were supposed to do, I think this year we will play much better against the better teams and with our team growth those losses will be closer to wins.

I was at the store last night and one of the store workers saw my RAMS shirt and asked if it was "just" a shirt or was I a fan. I went in to my fandom history for him....he told me (he is a Falcon fan, go figure here in Georgia) our offense scares him with the talent we have. It felt good to hear that as opposed to what I used to hear..."you are one of the few who admits to being a fan".

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work. - Vince Lombardi

“It’s not how you start that’s important, but how you finish!” ― Jim George
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

In Year 2 Under McVay, Kupp Has High Expectations for Offense

RamBill373May 28, 2018 04:38AM

I see this Offense....

73Ram193May 28, 2018 05:56AM

Kupp is one of my favorite Ram players...

Rams43139May 28, 2018 08:31AM

Kupp is one of my favorite Ram players...

Anonymous User179May 28, 2018 09:46AM