Anonymous User
May 22, 2018 04:39PM
RFIP
Watch this (cool) video which explains ALL these new rules. There will be numerous flags trying to decipher all this silliness!

Just get rid of the KO all together and be done with it (which I think is even dumber!)

[twitter.com]

On the surface the rule change might have too many flaws and make the typical gladiator fan scream dumb, soft or whine about the loss of one of the greatest plays that made it legendary.0

Some will say put flags or dresses on the players or just remove the kickoff all together because of what ever their reasons are.

I'm a traditionalist and I also wanted the rule to stay the way it was but I can relate to giving it a chance and I don't make hasty knee jerk responses until I see how it plays out. Even it is cheesy or backfires, I support the change.

The traditional kickoff will always be one of my favorite plays but it will never take away the love for the game weather they keep the new rule or eliminate the kickoff all together.

Many traditional fans didn't want the 2 point conversion added. They didn't want the new extra point rule added. Fans will rant about the new kickoff rule and many of the new rule changes that happen in the next 5, 10 and 20 years.

I don't fret about it because the NFL is and always will be the best sport in the world with or without the awesome traditional kickoff.

I will miss it but even if they were to take the kickoff off away for good, the NFL will still remain king over all the professional sports.

The NFL in 2018, 2025......

will still be the

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lol new KO rules are just plain stupid!!

RFIP545May 22, 2018 03:52PM

New KO rules are just plain stupid!! Not great but not stupid

Anonymous User321May 22, 2018 04:39PM

Just as bad is a new 15 yard penalty....for kneeling!

NewMexicoRam171May 22, 2018 05:10PM

LOL I can see it now.....

Ramgator147May 23, 2018 03:29AM

Re: Just as bad is a new 15 yard penalty....for kneeling!

bigjimram21122May 23, 2018 05:48AM