Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can offense take the next big leap.

May 22, 2018 06:50AM
Last year the offense was great and we led the league in scoring.

Well it seems that after a year in the offense that players are comfortable and ready to go. Could it be that we will see a quantum leap in performance?

After all it was McVay first year as a HC and while he did great he is always learning and growing so expect him to be a better HC this year.

I have argued that we should expect to see big improvements from Goff who had a great year last year but their are others who can make a big jump.

Everret, Kupp, Cooper, Higbee, Thomas, Reynolds, Brown, Haverstein. Add Hemmingway and add Cooks instead of Watkins and there are a bunch of players that should be better. Heck Gurley is only entering is 4th season so he may be better too if possible.

Now you could argue for all those player to be better just because they are ascending player but when you add in that they are staring their 2nd year in a top flight offensive system that adds some juice and provides further confidence in projecting improvement.

I know most of the excitement this off season has been on the defense and deservedly so but I expect the offense to take a big leap which should be scary for the rest of the NFL.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Peters and Talib use same word to describe Rams O...

Rams43451May 22, 2018 06:37AM

Can offense take the next big leap.

David Deacon179May 22, 2018 06:50AM

Re: yes

Speed_Kills155May 22, 2018 07:26AM

Re: Can offense take the next big leap.

Rams43144May 22, 2018 07:33AM

Re: Can offense take the next big leap.

SoCalRAMatic201May 22, 2018 08:11AM

Re: Hemingway.....Big sleeper this season IMHO......

oldschoolramfan143May 22, 2018 09:44AM