May 21, 2018 09:15PM
Read from the bottom up

Joe Curley@vcsjoecurley

Should point out that in order to see some of this stuff, you have to stand at an angle from like 50 yards and a find a number through a maze of limbs, so I'm sure I didn't catch everything. But at least it's a framework.

And the secondary seemed as you’d expect. Talib-Joyner-JJohnson-Peters and Shields-Countess-IJohnson-Hill. With NRC at nickel. Didn’t make note of a nickel on the 2s.

I had the DL as Suh-Westbrooks-Fox and FranklinMyers-Smart-Bryant. LBs as Littleton-Wilson-Ebukam and Lawler-Kiser-Howard-Young. Missing a first-team edge because I wrote down 52 (Wilson) twice. Maybe he moved around.

Also, Temarrick Hemingway was moving really well when I saw him in drills. He looks to be well over last year’s injury.

Without Whit and Sully, Cornelius Lucas and Austin Blythe joined the first OL at LT and C. Second OL was Noteboom-Demby-Neary-Eldrenkamp-Williams. Demby was hustling. Or he’s pretty quick. Liked the way he moved.

To me, Higbee and Reynolds were offense standouts in the 7 on 7. Both made a couple plays. I took PBP in the 11 on 11 and the offense didn’t do much there. Lot of run plays. Gurley got all three touches on first series. Brown and Davis on first series for 2s.

On the other side of the field, in the same drill I think, cornerback Curtis Mikell, the UDFA from Southern Miss, picked off Mannion in traffic.

Couple rooks made some defensive plays in the team portions of practice. OLB Justin Lawler, the seventh-round pick from SMU, dropped into coverage in the red zone and made a diving breakup of a wobbly Goff ball down the right sideline. Huge cheer from the defense.

Most of the team work was 1s against 2s. So you had Goff/Gurley/Cooks/ect going after the 2s and Mannion/Brown/Reynolds going after the 1s.

Again, the Rams were missing Donald and Obo. Longacre wasn’t dressed. Zuerlein, Peterson, Easley among those rehabbing. Whitworth and Sully didn’t participate.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

10 Observations from OTA No. 1

RamBill657May 21, 2018 05:45PM

Rams Kick Off OTAs One Step Ahead in 2018

RamBill235May 21, 2018 05:50PM

Joe Curley Practice Notes-- Tweets

RamBill305May 21, 2018 09:15PM

Re: Joe Curley Practice Notes-- thanks!

Steve163May 22, 2018 08:35PM

Re: Joe Curley Practice Notes-- Tweets

CraigMatson185May 22, 2018 09:28PM