Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My final stacked board

April 28, 2018 08:23PM
I got 6 of 11, and 1 UDFA. Is that good, bad or indifferent? A 210 lb Lber and 2 34 DEs really threw me off. Did anyone find this board particularly interesting or useful? I know Jemach used my positional ranking sheets.

Deadpool

L.A. Rams Stacked Draft Board

22. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Edge ­- Oklahoma - 6'-2" 253 lbs. - A tad short, but explosive and makes plays. Takes a variety of paths to the QB but is too stiff to dip and rip to get the edge.

36. Micah Kiser - ILB -Virginia - 6'-0" 238 lbs. - A stat machine that is constantly coming forward and under control. @ 240 lbs, can hold his own, a bit tight but has made plays in the passing game.

44. Joseph Noteboom - OT - TCU- 6'-5" 309 lbs. - Great size with room to grow, athletic and good footwork. Needs to be more consistant and learn how to really use his hands as a tool.

56. Tegrey Scales - ILB - Indiana - 6'-0" 230 lbs. - A bit undersized for an ILB at 6'-0". +instincts and is always moving forward. Has trouble disengaging from blocks at times. - UDFA

66. John Kelly - RB - Tennessee - 5'-10" 216 lbs. - Under-sized, but a tough runner with +balance and a decent pass catcher. No burst and not a HR threat.

70. Trevon Young - Edge - Louisville - 6'-4" 258 lbs. - a speed to power guy that has had serious medical issues so he either passes and gets drafted or fails the medicals and goes undrafted.

101. Brian Allen - OC - Michigan State - 6'-1" 298 lbs. - A strong, tough center that is sluggish in his movement. A workhorse.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My final stacked board

Deadpool513April 28, 2018 08:23PM

Re: My final stacked board........ it was

RamFire430April 28, 2018 08:34PM