Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stacked Board after round 5

April 28, 2018 10:34AM
Im 4 of 5 on my stacked board, so at least I am looking at the right guys. I am going to do some work on my camper and watch the 6th round on my phone. If anyone has a question they want answered please PM me and I will get the notification.

Really want to see Fitts, Wadley, a redzone WR and maybe another edge guy and still looking at Tony Adams and Sean Welsh.

L.A. Rams Stacked Draft Board

16. Desmond Harrison - OT - West Georgia - 6'-6" 292 lbs. - Have seen a little bit of him after getting a tip from a friend. Always in a 2 point stance. Excellent mirror. Needs to add weight. As athletic as any OL in the draft.

22. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Edge ­- Oklahoma - 6'-2" 253 lbs. - A tad short, but explosive and makes plays. Takes a variety of paths to the QB but is too stiff to dip and rip to get the edge.

24. Jeff Holland - Edge - Auburn - 6'-1" 249 lbs. - Another tad short edge rusher that is relentless and tough. Can anchor against the run. Good hand fighter. Stiff, with little bend to get the edge.

26. Trenton Thompson - DT - Georgia - 6'-3" 288 lbs. - Was a tad off this year from last. But he is a run stuffer with first round potential.

27. Marcel Ateman - WR - Oklahoma St. - 6'-4" 216 lbs. - playmaker that I like more then his teammate Washington (who I was focusing on...) Routes need work.

31. Allen Lazard - WR - Iowa St. - 6'-5" 225 lbs. - Big, physical possession WR with +hands. Good blocker in the run game. Wins 50-50 balls with his strong hands.

32. Davontae Harris - CB - Illinois State - 5'-11" 205 lbs. - Could be a FS as he has the size and toughness. Doesn't play as fast as he timed, but consistanty made playhs on the ball. Average athlete.

34. Akrum Wadley - RB - Iowa - 5'-10" 194 lbs. - A smaller back that catches everything. A threat in the return game. Shifty as they come. Not a 3 down back.

36. Micah Kiser - ILB -Virginia - 6'-0" 238 lbs. - A stat machine that is constantly coming forward and under control. @ 240 lbs, can hold his own, a bit tight but has made plays in the passing game.

42. Will Clapp - OG/OC - LSU - 6'-4" 311 lbs. - I liked him more then Ethan Pocic last year as a OC/OG prospect. I think he will be a OC in the NFL and does a very good job in the ground game.

44. Joseph Noteboom - OT - TCU- 6'-5" 309 lbs. - Great size with room to grow, athletic and good footwork. Needs to be more consistant and learn how to really use his hands as a tool.

46. Deon Cain - WR - Clemson - 6'-2" 202 lbs. - A size/speed combo that can take the top off. Some concentration drops and a limited route tree give concern.

48. Kylie Fitts - Edge - Utah - 6'-4" 263 lbs. - A pass rusher with a nice set of pass rush moves that could stand to get stronger. injury history. 34 OLB or a 43 DE.

49. Christian Sam - ILB - Arizona State - 6'-1" 244 lbs. - A 3 down ILBer similar to Kiser, not as instinctual and not the thmper. Better in coverage.

52. Kameron Kelly - S/CB - San Diego State - 6'-2" 204 lbs. - safety that moved to CB last year and more then likely is a FS in the NFL. ran a 4.66 at combine and is a little stiff, but has serious ball skills and likes to tackle.

55. Brendan Mahon - OG - Penn St - 6'-4" 320 lbs. - Great size at 6'-4" 320 lbs and is a good athlete, but not the mauler you would think he should be at 320 lbs.

56. Tegrey Scales - ILB - Indiana - 6'-0" 230 lbs. - A bit undersized for an ILB at 6'-0". +instincts and is always moving forward. Has trouble disengaging from blocks at times.

58. Sean Welsh - OC/OG - Iowa - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - played everything except LT at Iowa. Fundamentally sound with good balance. @ 6'-2" looks like OC is his future. Not a powerhouse and an average athlete at best.

60. Quin Blanding - S - Virginia - 6'-2" 207 lbs. - A big, SS with double digit tackles year in and year out. Not explosive or fast, an average athlete. poor mans Cam Chancelor.

62. Olasunkanmi Adeniyi - Edge - Toledo - 6'-1" 248 lbs. - A high motor, aggressive speed to power edge @ 6'-2" 250 lbs. Built kinda like Jeff Holland, but more flexible. Can get knocked off his base. A late round personal favorite of mine.

63. Marcell Frazier - Edge - Missouri - 6'-5" 265 lbs. - a high motor, decent pass rusher with a variety of moves to get to the QB. Slow off the snap and not real explosive. Could be a 43 end or a 34 olb.

64. Tony Adams - OC/OG - North Carolina State - 6'-2" 322 lbs. - a Big bodied, +feet, +movement, lacks height and length, has played OC, which is probably his NFL spot.

66. John Kelly - RB - Tennessee - 5'-10" 216 lbs. - Under-sized, but a tough runner with +balance and a decent pass catcher. No burst and not a HR threat.

67. Kevin Tolliver II - CB - LSU - 6'-2" 192 lbs. - A taller CB. Never played up to his HS billing. He looks the part and stays with WRs, but has multiple injury concerns and off the field flags.

68. Hercules Mata'afa - Edge - Washington State - 6'-2" 254 lbs. - played DT at 255 lbs, so a switch to DE or 34 OLB is in his future. Won with pure strength and effort.

69. Bradley Bozeman - OC - Alabama - 6'-5" 316 lbs. - Another in a long line of quality Alabama centers. Strong, tough and has good size, not much of an athlete.

70. Trevon Young - Edge - Louisville - 6'-4" 258 lbs. - a speed to power guy that has had serious medical issues so he either passes and gets drafted or fails the medicals and goes undrafted.

72. Joe Ostman - Edge - Central Michigan - 6'-3" 255 lbs. - A +motor, +strength. Not as athltic as you would think for his sack production. Has a funny build.

73. Ryan Izzo - TE - Florida State - 6'-5" 256 lbs. - Another blocking TE with a bit of pass catch ability. I might be under-selling these Y-TEs.

76. Poona Ford - DT - Texas - 5'-11" 303 lbs. - at a shade under 6', he is under-sized as a DT. But +power, +leverage (like he has a choice lol). Being that short causes him to get swallowed up by the OL.

77. Parry Nickerson - CB - Tulane - 5'-10" 182 lbs. - 4.32 40 with 15 reps at 180 lbs. Flipper and I both like him. A smooth, fluid ballhawk that could stand to add some good weight to stand up to more physical WRS. I probably should have him much higher.

78. Ada Aruna - Edge - Tulane - 6'-5" 262 lbs. - a bigger edge with 4.6 speed, but he's stiff (it shows on tape and in the 3 cone time) can set an edge, and flashed as a pass rusher. Another late round favorite of mine.

79. Dominic Sanders - S - Georgia - 5'-11" 193 lbs. - +ball skills and a +athlete, but undersized and needs to get stronger.

80. Jamarcus King - CB - South Carolina - 6'-1" 185 lbs. - A long CB with +ball skills, needs to add weight to his frame. His 4.7 40 is concerning.

81. Jason Cabinda - ILB - Penn St - 6'-1" 239 lbs. - A downhill, high motor thumper, lacks the athleticism for man coverage. An oldschool MLB I like.

82. Brett Toth - OT - Army - 6'-6" 305 lbs. - He is a mid round talent that is commited to the Army for 2 years. So he's a draft and stash. Physical with room to grow if you are willing to wait for him.

83. Nick DeLuca - LB - North Dakota State -6'-3" 252 lbs. - ILB that has played outside as well. Can blitz and drop into zone coverage. +tackler +instincts, Injury concerns.

84. Ike Boettger - OT - Iowa - 6'-6" 310 lbs. - These Iowa OL grow on trees I guess. Good size and strength and we know was coached well, has played inside. Limited athletically.

85. Jack Cichy - LB - Wisconsin -6'-2" 238 lbs. - +instincts allow him to make up for being a marginal athlete I think. But however he does it, he gets to the ball quickly. Major injury history.

86. James Hearns - Edge - Louisville - 6'-3" 249 lbs. - a +pass rusher, that is stiff with character concerns.

87. Damon Webb -FS - Ohio State - 5'-11" 209 lbs. - A poor man's Lamarcus Joyner. An undersized CB turned S that plays smart and seems to make plays on the ball.

94. Trayvon Henderson - S - Hawaii - 6'-0" 200 lbs. - He was a playmaker in '16, filled the stat sheet, then disappeared in '17. Will be interested to see if anyone takes a shot with him.

95. Roc Thomas - RB - Jacksonville St - 5'-10" 198 lbs. - Good size and strength with +balance and some wiggle. Lacks patience and vison.

96. John Atkins - DT - Georgia - 6'-3" 321 lbs. - a space eating DT that lacks athletic ability, but holds his own.

98. Chandon Sullivan - CB - Georgia State - 5'-11" 195 lbs. - press corner with 4.6 speed. Quicker then fast and will have issues with speedsters.

100. Shaun Dion Hamilton - ILB - Alabama - 6'-0" 228 lbs. - Smart, sound 34 ILBer that lacks ideal size and has had a couple of knee injuries.

101. Brian Allen - OC - Michigan State - 6'-1" 298 lbs. - A strong, tough center that is sluggish in his movement. A workhorse.

102 . Lowell Lotulelel - Utah - DT - 6'-2" 315 lbs. - Looked really good in 2016, strong at the point of attack. Production really dropped off this year.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stacked Board after round 5

Deadpool486April 28, 2018 10:34AM

S Dom. Sanders with one of 6th round picks.

ramzilla213April 28, 2018 10:52AM