Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I agree 100%..but....

April 19, 2018 09:44AM
the real following of McVay will be when the team falters off "our" expectations. The fans loved Zuerlein so much when he came on board some started making nick names for him....then he had a bad season and a lot of those who nick named him wanted him gone and get a new kicker.

My point is I am all in on McVay and his staff and I am expecting him to continue at least the relevance of the team to continue, but I just know that several will call for his head if they don't go all the way this season. Be it just natural human desire....whatever....I have seen those who endear a sports figure to just as easily call them names and want them gone.

Look at what some are saying about AD....he is not signed....it's him...it's the RAMS....but the like for him is just as easily tarnished if the fans don't get what they want when they want it.....blame goes to him, blame goes to Demoff (RAMS)...no blame ever goes towards the real culprit..IMO the agents, but that's another story.

Yes I agree that I like the idea of being the big dog for a change.....at the same time I have for some reason always looked forward to the season coming up...even while we were the runt being kicked by the bullies.

It's icing on the cake for sure, but really guys, just like I am sure a lot of you I have always worn my RAM gear with pride no matter what season we have been coming off of. And how this season goes that will not change in my little RAM world I and my wife live in....and has been said here many times..."You can bank on that!!!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I’m going to enjoy this while it lasts, because...

BeachBoy478April 18, 2018 06:03PM

Indeed!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus166April 19, 2018 06:38AM

Re: It's been a while........

oldschoolramfan124April 19, 2018 07:38AM

Re: It's been a while........

Ramsdude100April 19, 2018 07:50AM

I agree 100%..but....

roman18161April 19, 2018 09:44AM