Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Goff Eager to Master Offensive System

April 17, 2018 01:12PM
The kid was far from perfect but man did he outperform a lot of peoples expectations, including mine. He seems to have a perfect attitude and wants to be great. With a great coach and system (and tons of talent around him) I see no reason that won't happen. Love his quote below too...

“I really feel like this is truly my first real offseason. Last year was an offseason but there was so much transition going with the new staff and trying to learn the offense — not as much master it,” Goff said Monday. “This year that’s the goal — is to try to master it and continue to become, like [McVay] says, an extension of the coaching staff.”

You have to "learn it" BEFORE you can "master it". Thinking maybe he breaks 4000 yards this year!! Goooo Rams!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff Eager to Master Offensive System

RamBill319April 17, 2018 12:51PM

Re: Goff Eager to Master Offensive System

Ramsdude150April 17, 2018 01:12PM