Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Without attacking anyone, I have no idea where all the bad news on this guy is coming from

April 13, 2018 01:04PM
This guy is not good, he is great! I am a huge Sammy Watkins fan and was sick when they did not franchise him and was even sicker when he went to KC. Getting Cooks for the 23 pick in the draft is a steal for the Rams. Sammy has "huge potential" and is by far a better blocker. This guy is a polished deep threat who is faster and SMARTER than Sammy. The one trick pony is a joke, he is constantly taking hitches or screens to the house, he is a far better deep threat than Sammy will ever be. His passing tree is 100 times better than Sammy's, Cooks is a smart receiver he knows how to get open and stop running or slow down in the holes of the coverage, he can read and feel coverages and he exploits them. Sammy is superman, he has top end receiver speed, built like fullback and has very strong hands, and he runs the greatest slant pattern I have ever seen, BUT he is still learning to read and feel coverages, rarely wins jump balls and quite honestly it gives the outward appearance like is not that smart.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooks’ Character Receives High Praise from Rams Staff

RamBill429April 13, 2018 12:25PM

Without attacking anyone, I have no idea where all the bad news on this guy is coming from

Los Angeles Lenny186April 13, 2018 01:04PM

Re: bad news on this guy

leafnose175April 14, 2018 05:19AM