Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Deadpool's 2018 Big Board - after day 2

April 27, 2018 07:53PM
SO I only have 24 of my top 100 left. Simple math I got 76 out of 100 right. Not sure how good or bad that is. Some notes on the ones I missed:
Hurst- his heart issue is bigger then we thought. He's a medical slide.
Sweat - Maybe medical with his multiple knee surgeries.
Whitehead - off the field red flags
Crosby is hurt by scheme and I think he is a RT only (could be a beast with that power.)
Elliott - I said I overvalued him. Still really like him no excuses.
Armstrong, Jewell - same as Elliott. Love them as prospects.
Ejiofor - lack of athleticism as a DE hurts (thats why Hubbard slid)
JC Jackson - off field red flags
Tav. Jackson - horrid film this year
Deadpool

Deadpool's 2018 Big Board

Round 2_________________________________________________________________________

43. Maurice Hurst - DL -Michigan - 6'-1" 292 lbs. - A penetrating lineman with an explosive burst. A tad undersized at 282 lbs. Heart condition makes him hard to rank. I think he'll be fine and end up as a 3 tech.

54. Dorance Armstrong Jr. - Edge - Kansas - 6'-4" 246 lbs. - Long, lean with a natural bend and a quick first step to help him get the edge. Will need to get stronger and develop more pass rush moves.

55. Duke Ejiofor - DE - Wake Forest - 6'-4" 264 lbs. - plays the run and the pass. Good technique. Not a "quick twitch" type of DE.

56. Deshon Elliott - S - Texas - 6'-2" 210 lbs. -a bigger FS and is a willing tackler. Won't wow you athletically but is a ballhawk.

64. Tyrell Crosby - OT - Oregon - 6'-5" 309 lbs. - Strong, nasty LT that did not allow a QB pressure or hit. Needs tech. work, a bit below average movement skills.

Round 3_________________________________________________________________________

69. Simmie Cobbs, Jr. - WR - Indiana - 6'-3" 220 lbs. - Another big WR that can run routes, wins 50-50 balls and just out physicals CBs. Watch his Ohio State tape.

70. Desmond Harrison - OT - West Georgia - 6'-6" 292 lbs. - Have seen a little bit of him after getting a tip from a friend. Always in a 2 point stance. Excellent mirror. Needs to add weight. As athletic as any OL in the draft.

74. J.C. Jackson - CB - Maryland - 5'-10" 201 lbs. - Serious red flags (armed robbery and stuff) but played well after transferring and is a playmaker that could have been a 1st rounder.

75. Josh Sweat - Edge - FSU - 6'-5" 252 lbs. - Size/speed/ athlete that has tons of upside, so there's some projection with him. Can set an edge, needs to get more consistant.

76. R.J. McIntosh - DT - Miami - 6'-4" 286 lbs. - A disruptive DT that could also work as a 34 DE.

78. Tim Settle - DT - Virginia Tech - 6'-3" 329 lbs. - A 34 NT that is more then a plugger. Disruptive at the point of attack.

80. Tarvarus McFadden - CB - Florida State - 6'-2" 204 lbs. -A taller corner that had an up and down season. I had him as a 1st rounder going into the year. Now late 2nd, mid 3rd. Has the size and talent the NFL will gamble on. Trouble locating the ball is one of his issues.

84. Anthony Averett - CB - Alabama - 5'-11" 183 lbs. - A smooth cover guy with nice height for the position. Lacked ball production. +athlete, but needs to get stronger.

85. Equanimeous St. Brown - WR - Notre Dame - 6'-5" 214 lbs. - A size/speed WR at 6'-5" and 4.48. Under-utilized at ND due to awful QB play. Average hands, but gets open.

86. Josey Jewell - ILB - Iowa - 6'-1" 234 lbs. - A quicker, smaller ILB that diagnoses quickly and makes plays. Danny Trevathon anyone? Improved his coverage ability, but is strongest against the run.

87. Jordan Whitehead - S - Pittsburgh - 5'-10" 198 lbs. - A tad undersized but can play sideline to sideline and has good instincts. A guy you can trust as a single high.

89. Kalen Ballage - RB - Arizona State - 6'-1" 228 lbs. - A bigger back with 4.5 speed. Doesn't run as tough as his size suggests and I am concerned with his vision.

90. Quenton Meeks - CB - Stanford - 6'-1" 209 lbs. - A bigger CB that ran a 4.49 at his pro day. Smooth, but faster then quick.

93. Da'shawn Hand- DE - Alabama - 6'-4" 297 lbs. - A long, strong 34 end that holds his own at the point of attack, but lacks pass rush. Needs to live up to his billing.

94. Jayln Holmes - DE - Ohio State - 6'-5" 283 lbs. - A base 43 end or if he adds some bulk, a 34 DE. Has the stregth and hands to dominate the line of scrimmage, but doesn't offer mush as a pass rusher (not that he was asked to at OSU).

96. Luke Falk - QB - Washington St. - 6'-4" 215 lbs. - Good passer with height for the postion and huge numbers. Comes from a spread offense and needs to add weight.

97. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Edge ­- Oklahoma - 6'-2" 253 lbs. - A tad short, but explosive and makes plays. Takes a variety of paths to the QB but is too stiff to dip and rip to get the edge.

98. Trenton Thompson - DT - Georgia - 6'-3" 288 lbs. - Was a tad off this year from last. But he is a run stuffer with first round potential.

99. Marcel Ateman - WR - Oklahoma St. - 6'-4" 216 lbs. - playmaker that I like more then his teammate Washington (who I was focusing on...) Routes need work.

Round 4__________________________________________________________________________

100. Shaquem Griffin - LB - UCF - 6'-0" 227 lbs. - A playmaker sideline to sideline and brother to Shaq Griffin from Seattle. Missing his left hand due to a birth defect.

105. Jeff Holland - Edge - Auburn - 6'-1" 249 lbs. - Another tad short edge rusher that is relentless and tough. Can anchor against the run. Good hand fighter. Stiff, with little bend to get the edge.

106. Jamarco Jones - OT - Ohio State - 6'-4" 299 lbs. - Had a good season as a run blocker, gave up some hits on his QB. In a word: Steady.

108. Holton Hill - CB - Texas - 6'-2" 196 lbs. - tall corner with 4.49 speed. He can play man, zone, press, whatever, but lacks ball awareness (not unlike McFadden) but his off field concerns push him down the board.

109. Kyzir White - S - West Virginia - 6'-2" 218 lbs. - A rangy SS that filled the stat sheet this year including 94 tackles.

111. Allen Lazard - WR - Iowa St. - 6'-5" 225 lbs. - Big, physical possession WR with +hands. Good blocker in the run game. Wins 50-50 balls with his strong hands.

113. Davontae Harris - CB - Illinois State - 5'-11" 205 lbs. - Could be a FS as he has the size and toughness. Doesn't play as fast as he timed, but consistanty made playhs on the ball. Average athlete.

114. Kyle Lauletta - QB - Richmond - 6'-3" 222 lbs. - FCS QB (I love those guys) with decent size for the position, +footwork in the pocket, can move a bit and throws a catchable ball. Arm strength could be lacking.

116. Tony Brown - CB - Alabama - 6'-0" 199 lbs. - I like him alot more then most. Perfect size at and ran a 4.35 (he was a track star as well) Really athletic and a +tackler. I think he is a smoother CB then he's given credit for.

117. Akrum Wadley - RB - Iowa - 5'-10" 194 lbs. - A smaller back that catches everything. A threat in the return game. Shifty as they come. Not a 3 down back.

118. Ian Thomas - TE - Indiana - 6'-4" 259 lbs. Caught my eye against Ohio State (same game as Cobbs) great hands and size , was under used at indiana.

119. J'mon Moore - WR - Missouri - 6'-3" 207 lbs. - Similar to Josh Reynolds. Can win over the top, only played on the left side of the formation and has a limited route tree (comeback, fly, slant)

120. Auden Tate - WR - Florida State - 6'-5" 228 lbs. - If you like 6'-5" possession and redzone targets that run in the late 4.6s, this is your guy. He plays over the top of everyone, but can't out-run most LBers.

121. Dalton Schultz - TE - Stanford - 6'-5" 244 lbs. - Along with Fumagalli, one of the better run blockers. Soft hands and is a reliable reciever. Won't scare defenses deep.

122. Marcus Allen - S - Penn State - 6'-2" 215 lbs. - A true thumper of a safety that plays under control but is limited in pass coverage.

125. Marquis Haynes - Edge - Ole Miss - 6'-2" 235 lbs. - Undersized, but fast and strong. Caught my eye when he put Cam Robinson on his butt last season. Will be a situational pass rusher to start.

126. Jordan Lasley - WR - UCLA - 6'-1" 203 lbs. - finished the year strong and is a 6'-1" playmaker. Too many drops for my taste and I guess has some questionable red flags. basically I think he gets drafted 3rd to 6th, so i dropped him in the middle of that range.

127. Nick Nelson - CB - Wisconsin - 5'-11" 200 lbs. - Smooth CB thats a tad undersized, runs well and makes plays on the ball...but never had an interception (Mackenzie Alexander's biggest knock, right?) His aggressiveness earned plenty of penalties.

128. Micah Kiser - ILB -Virginia - 6'-0" 238 lbs. - A stat machine that is constantly coming forward and under control. @ 240 lbs, can hold his own, a bit tight but has made plays in the passing game.

129. Deon Cain - WR - Clemson - 6'-2" 202 lbs. - A size/speed combo that can take the top off. Some concentration drops and a limited route tree give concern.

132. Troy Fumagalli - TE - Wisconsin - 6'-5" 247 lbs. -Plus blocker with solid hands and is sneaky athletic. Birth defect caused his left index finger to be amputated.

133. Armani Watts - S - Texas A&M - 5'-10" 202 lbs. - I think others like him more then I do. He's a playmaker, but a tad undersized as a SS and a bit too slow to be a man FS. i think he fits best in a cover 2 defense where he can just be a playmaker and not have to match up man to man.

135. Daesean Hamilton - WR - Penn State - 6'-1" 203 lbs. - +route runner, +hands, I think he's a slot. Not explosive and average athletically.

136. Will Clapp - OG/OC - LSU - 6'-4" 311 lbs. - I liked him more then Ethan Pocic last year as a OC/OG prospect. I think he will be a OC in the NFL and does a very good job in the ground game.

Round 5________________________________________________________________________

137. Kurt Benkert - QB - Virginia - 6'-3" 218 lbs. - he has NFL size and arm. A little mobile and throws a nice football. Needs to clean up his feet which will clean up his accuracy.

138. Folo Fatukasi - DT - UConn - 6'-4" 318 lbs. - versitile DL that can play in a 43 or 34 inside and out. strong with heavy hands. Needs technique work.

140. Mark Walton- RB - Miami - 5'-10" 202 lbs. - A bit undersized, but can run inside and out. Good hands in the passing game. Injuries slowed him this year, but could be a 3 down back in the NFL.

141. Bo Scarbrough - RB - Alabama - 6'-1" 228 lbs. - A 2 down bruising RB that lacks wiggle and doesn't catch the football. Short yardage and goalline vulture.

142. Christian Sam - ILB - Arizona State - 6'-1" 244 lbs. - A 3 down ILBer similar to Kiser, not as instinctual and not the thmper. Better in coverage.
143. Kylie Fitts - Edge - Utah - 6'-4" 263 lbs. - A pass rusher with a nice set of pass rush moves that could stand to get stronger. injury history. 34 OLB or a 43 DE.

144. Mike White - QB - Western Kentucky - 6'-5" 224 lbs. - has NFL size and an NFL skill set. Not much of an athlete.

145. Scott Quessenberry - OC - UCLA - 6'-4" 315 lbs. A good hand fighter with a stout build, but his short arms allow defenders to get into his body. Held his own against Harrison Phillips (who I was watching)

146. Kameron Kelly - S/CB - San Diego State - 6'-2" 204 lbs. - safety that moved to CB last year and more then likely is a FS in the NFL. ran a 4.66 at combine and is a little stiff, but has serious ball skills and likes to tackle.

148. Chase Litton - QB - Marshall - 6'-5" 232 lbs. - Shocked he came out TBH. A huge (6'-6" 230) pocket passer with a true gunslinger mentality. Needs serious coaching.

150. Jaleel Scott - WR - New Mexico State - 6'-5" 218 lbs. - Average speed and quickness, but tall and long and has a ridiculous catch radius and +ball skills.

151. Tegrey Scales - ILB - Indiana - 6'-0" 230 lbs. - A bit undersized for an ILB at 6'-0". +instincts and is always moving forward. Has trouble disengaging from blocks at times.

152. Brendan Mahon - OG - Penn St - 6'-4" 320 lbs. - Great size at 6'-4" 320 lbs and is a good athlete, but not the mauler you would think he should be at 320 lbs.

153. Andrew Brown - DL - Virginia - 6'-3" 296 lbs. - A high motor, high effort guy with an explosive first step but lacks a solid pass rush. 34 DE or 43 DT.

154. Deontay Burnett - WR - USC - 6'-0" 186 lbs. - A Slight built 6' slot reciever that has +quickness +hands. Weight limits him to inside only.

155. Chase Edmonds - RB - Fordham - 5'-9" 205 lbs. - An undersized, agile and plays with excellent balance. Catches well. Durability is a concern. Not much room to grow at 5'-9" 205 lbs.

156. Kendrick Norton - DT - Miami - 6'-3" 314 lbs. - The son of Ken Norton so he should be off the Rams board for that alone. A good run plugger as a NT in a 34. No real pass rush skill.

157. Riley Ferguson - QB - Memphis - 6'-3" 212 lbs. - A development QB that can throw in the pocket or on the move. Has +touch. Needs to add weight and needs to tighten up his release.

158. Nyheim Hines - RB - North Carolina State - 5'-8" 198 lbs. - A potential 3 down back that is at his best on the outside. A bit under-sized at 5'-8" 195, and not a between-the-tackles runner.

159. Cedrick Wilson - WR - Boise State - 6'-2" 188 lbs. - A nice combination of size and speed (4.55) and is a +route runner. Needs to add strength and weight. Still a work in progress. Dad was a 7 year WO for SF and Pitt.

160. Quin Blanding - S - Virginia - 6'-2" 207 lbs. - A big, SS with double digit tackles year in and year out. Not explosive or fast, an average athlete. poor mans Cam Chancelor.

161. Sean Welsh - OC/OG - Iowa - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - played everything except LT at Iowa. Fundamentally sound with good balance. @ 6'-2" looks like OC is his future. Not a powerhouse and an average athlete at best.

162. Kentavius Street - DE - 6'-2" 280 lbs. - has +power and and a motor that runs. Not a super athlete and I wonder where he fits...34 end or 43 base end?

163. Siran Neal - S/CB - 6'-0" 206 lbs. - Jacksonville State - a combo position guy that played corner, but might be better suited as a FS. Agrressive in run defense and made plays on the ball. A bit stiff with 4.56 speed.

164. Keke Coutee - WR - Texas Tech - 5'-10" 181 lbs. - A deep threat with +seperation skill, lacks the size/strength to live on the outside. Limited route tree.

165. Chris Herndon - TE - Miami - 6'-4" 253 lbs. - Your typical super athletic, room for development Miami TE. A HS WR and he has room to grow into his frame. A willing blocker, but he needs a redshirt.

167. John Kelly - RB - Tennessee - 5'-10" 216 lbs. - Under-sized, but a tough runner with +balance and a decent pass catcher. No burst and not a HR threat.

168. Kevin Tolliver II - CB - LSU - 6'-2" 192 lbs. - A taller CB. Never played up to his HS billing. He looks the part and stays with WRs, but has multiple injury concerns and off the field flags.

169. Marcell Frazier - Edge - Missouri - 6'-5" 265 lbs. - a high motor, decent pass rusher with a variety of moves to get to the QB. Slow off the snap and not real explosive. Could be a 43 end or a 34 olb.

170. Hercules Mata'afa - Edge - Washington State - 6'-2" 254 lbs. - played DT at 255 lbs, so a switch to DE or 34 OLB is in his future. Won with pure strength and effort.

171. Bradley Bozeman - OC - Alabama - 6'-5" 316 lbs. - Another in a long line of quality Alabama centers. Strong, tough and has good size, not much of an athlete.

173. Trevon Young - Edge - Louisville - 6'-4" 258 lbs. - a speed to power guy that has had serious medical issues so he either passes and gets drafted or fails the medicals and goes undrafted.

174. Durham Smythe - TE - Notre Dame - 6'-5" 253 lbs. - Under-used due to miserable QB play. He's a in line blocker with a chance to do some seam work as a pass catcher, but thats about it.

Round 6________________________________________________________________________

175. Tony Adams - OC/OG - North Carolina State - 6'-2" 322 lbs. - a Big bodied, +feet, +movement, lacks height and length, has played OC, which is probably his NFL spot.

177. Daurice Fountain - WR - Northern Iowa - 6'-1" 210 lbs. - Ran upper 4.4s to low 4.5s. Explosive athlete with good hands. Not a route technician. Played in the MVC so I'm not worried about level of competition.

178. Wyatt Teller - OG - Virginia Tech - 6'-4" 314 lbs. - +strength, +balance, +punch. But to me he was way to inconsistant. So he just really flashed at times.

179. Josh Adams - RB - Notre Dame - 6'-2" 213 lbs. - A bruiser. Once he gets going he is hard to stop. But Not very explosive and very little wiggle.

180. Olasunkanmi Adeniyi - Edge - Toledo - 6'-1" 248 lbs. - A high motor, aggressive speed to power edge @ 6'-2" 250 lbs. Built kinda like Jeff Holland, but more flexible. Can get knocked off his base. A late round personal favorite of mine.

181. Ryan Izzo - TE - Florida State - 6'-5" 256 lbs. - Another blocking TE with a bit of pass catch ability. I might be under-selling these Y-TEs.

182. Poona Ford - DT - Texas - 5'-11" 303 lbs. - at a shade under 6', he is under-sized as a DT. But +power, +leverage (like he has a choice lol). Being that short causes him to get swallowed up by the OL.

183. Parry Nickerson - CB - Tulane - 5'-10" 182 lbs. - 4.32 40 with 15 reps at 180 lbs. Flipper and I both like him. A smooth, fluid ballhawk that could stand to add some good weight to stand up to more physical WRS. I probably should have him much higher.

184. Justin Jackson - RB - Northwestern - 6'-0" 199 lbs. - A quick, agile back that lacks that powerful lower body you look for in a RB.

185. Joe Ostman - Edge - Central Michigan - 6'-3" 255 lbs. - A +motor, +strength. Not as athltic as you would think for his sack production. Has a funny build.

186. Jamarcus King - CB - South Carolina - 6'-1" 185 lbs. - A long CB with +ball skills, needs to add weight to his frame. His 4.7 40 is concerning.

187. Braxton Berrios - WR - Miami - 5'-9" 184 lbs. - A mini DA. Smooth route runner that is limited by his size, but plays big.

188. Dominic Sanders - S - Georgia - 5'-11" 193 lbs. - +ball skills and a +athlete, but undersized and needs to get stronger.

189. Ada Aruna - Edge - Tulane - 6'-5" 262 lbs. - a bigger edge with 4.6 speed, but he's stiff (it shows on tape and in the 3 cone time) can set an edge, and flashed as a pass rusher. Another late round favorite of mine.

190. Brett Toth - OT - Army - 6'-6" 305 lbs. - He is a mid round talent that is commited to the Army for 2 years. So he's a draft and stash. Physical with room to grow if you are willing to wait for him.

191. Ike Boettger - OT - Iowa - 6'-6" 310 lbs. - These Iowa OL grow on trees I guess. Good size and strength and we know was coached well, has played inside. Limited athletically.

192. Jason Cabinda - ILB - Penn St - 6'-1" 239 lbs. - A downhill, high motor thumper, lacks the athleticism for man coverage. An oldschool MLB I like.

193. Jack Cichy - LB - Wisconsin -6'-2" 238 lbs. - +instincts allow him to make up for being a marginal athlete I think. But however he does it, he gets to the ball quickly. Major injury history.

194. Damon Webb -FS - Ohio State - 5'-11" 209 lbs. - A poor man's Lamarcus Joyner. An undersized CB turned S that plays smart and seems to make plays on the ball.

195. Cole Madison - OT - Washington State - 6'-5" 313 lbs. - Athletic OT with good movement skills that oddly enough can get knocked off balance by speed. Never had his hand in the dirt.

196. DJ Reed - CB - Kansas St - 5'-9" 188 lbs. - Slot corner. Not afraid to tackle. +ball skills +ST return skills.

197. Dimitri Flowers - FB - Oklahoma - 6'-2" 248 lbs. - My top FB. He can also play some H, and he can catch footballs. Not surprising he is limited athletically. And FB value is low IMO.

198. Nick DeLuca - LB - North Dakota State -6'-3" 252 lbs. - ILB that has played outside as well. Can blitz and drop into zone coverage. +tackler +instincts, Injury concerns.

199. Daniel Carlson - K - Auburn - 6'-5" 213 lbs. - Strong legged kicker with 13 50 yard plus FGs. Accuracy dropped a bit from last year to this.

200. Taron Johnson - CB - Weber St - 5'-11" 192 lbs. - Held his own at the Senior Bowl. A 6' corner that doesn't have the size to play outside, but could make a good slot corner. Being quicker then fast lends itself to that.

201. James Hearns - Edge - Louisville - 6'-3" 249 lbs. - a +pass rusher, that is stiff with character concerns.

202. Kenny Young - LB - UCLA - 6'-1" 236 lbs. - MLB that probably moves to WILL. Quick and smooth but lacks the strength to play inside.

203. Cody O'Connell - OT - Washington State - 6'-9" 365 lbs. - A mountain. RT only as speed is going to give him fits. On the other hand, if he gets his mitts on you, its over.

204. Nick Bawden - FB - San Diego State - 6'-2" 245 lbs. - Active blocker and a decent pass catcher. My 2nd of 2 draftable FBs.

206. Will Dissly - TE - Washington - 6'-4" 264 lbs. - I think Mayock loves this guy. I like him as a blocking TE with some upside.

207. Trayvon Henderson - S - Hawaii - 6'-0" 200 lbs. - He was a playmaker in '16, filled the stat sheet, then disappeared in '17. Will be interested to see if anyone takes a shot with him.

208. Michael Dickson - P - Texas - 6'-2" 208 lbs. - Strong leg and an inside-the-20 machine.

209. Roc Thomas - RB - Jacksonville St - 5'-10" 198 lbs. - Good size and strength with +balance and some wiggle. Lacks patience and vison.

210. Darius Phillips - CB - Western Michigan - 5'-10" 193 lbs. - A smaller ball hawking slot corner that is allergic to tackling.

211. John Atkins - DT - Georgia - 6'-3" 321 lbs. - a space eating DT that lacks athletic ability, but holds his own.

212. Jaylen Samuels - TE/H Back - North Carolina State - 5'-11" 225 lbs - he can block, catch, run between the tackles, but what is he? Not agile enough to be a RB, not heavy enough to be a FB, not tall enough to be a TE and too heavy to be a WR. A smart OC will find ways to use him.

213. Godwin Igwebuike - SS - Northwestern - 5'-11" 213 lbs. - a physical in-the-box S with excellent straight line speed, but is pretty stiff and lacks coverage skills.

214. Chandon Sullivan - CB - Georgia State - 5'-11" 195 lbs. - press corner with 4.6 speed. Quicker then fast and will have issues with speedsters.

215. Darren Carrington II - WR - Utah - 6'-2" 199 lbs. - - a taller WR with good hands ansd a +route runner. Lacks play strength and was booted off Oregon's program.

216. Troy Apke - S - Penn State - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - Combine performance had me go back and look at him. He is a solid in run support, but seems a step behind in coverage. Has to be mental, because it isn't physical.

217. Shaun Dion Hamilton - ILB - Alabama - 6'-0" 228 lbs. - Smart, sound 34 ILBer that lacks ideal size and has had a couple of knee injuries.

218. Brian Allen - OC - Michigan State - 6'-1" 298 lbs. - A strong, tough center that is sluggish in his movement. A workhorse.

Round 7

219. Lowell Lotulelel - DT - Utah - 6'-2" 315 lbs. - Looked really good in 2016, strong at the point of attack. Production really dropped off this year.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2018 Big Board

Deadpool1221April 10, 2018 03:22PM

"Outstanding, Red Team...oustanding...getcha a case o' beer for that one..."

SunTzu_vs_Camus398April 11, 2018 05:57AM

Mason Cole

Deadpool253April 11, 2018 08:31AM

curious DP

wv ram263April 11, 2018 06:04AM

Last year I was decent (flipper is better)

Deadpool244April 11, 2018 08:57AM

thnx Dead...I was just wonderin about Mason Cole...

SunTzu_vs_Camus244April 11, 2018 12:11PM

I heard Mason Dixon was just a borderline player.

Billy_T238April 11, 2018 02:07PM

I luv yer geographical double entendres!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus214April 12, 2018 02:08AM

Re: Deadpool's 2018 Big Board

OzRam237April 11, 2018 06:05AM

Rams43235April 11, 2018 06:26AM

David Deacon421April 11, 2018 08:03AM

Rams43253April 11, 2018 08:26AM

Kiper mocked DL Andrew Brown (Virginia) to us yesterday

LMU93263April 12, 2018 04:18AM

Re: Kiper mocked DL Andrew Brown (Virginia) to us yesterday