Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FRR: Richie Incognito: I’m done, the stress is killing me

April 10, 2018 06:00AM
Maybe it's not the stress that's "shutting down his liver and kidneys" but all the steroids he took? He did have a temper issue. Roid rage? Not sure you were HOF material Ritchie but good luck anyway!

Link

Richie Incognito: I’m done, the stress is killing me

Posted by Josh Alper on April 10, 2018, 10:50 AM EDT

Word came from Peter King of SI.com on Tuesday morning that Bills guard Richie Incognito is considering retiring before the start of the 2018 season and Incognito shared some of his thoughts with another reporter later in the day.

Incognito spoke to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News and his comments suggest that he’s leaning pretty far in the direction of retiring. Incognito cited health concerns as the reason.

“I’m done. That’s it. It’s been a long career,” Incognito said. “Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It’s just about doing what’s right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame.”

Incognito also sent a tweet to the NFLPA saying he’s done. King’s initial tweet said that Incognito could return at the “right price” after agreeing to a pay cut earlier this year. King followed up with another saying that Incognito is talking to the Bills about revisiting his deal and has until Sunday to change his mind about calling it a career.

If Incognito does retire, he’ll join center Eric Wood as 2017 Bills starters to walk away from the game this offseason. They also traded left tackle Cordy Glenn to the Bengals, although Dion Dawkins got 11 starts as a rookie while Glenn was injured.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FRR: Richie Incognito: I’m done, the stress is killing me

Ramsdude415April 10, 2018 06:00AM

Talented but a bum!

Ramgator114April 10, 2018 07:33AM

Re: FRR: Richie Incognito: I’m done, the stress is killing me

MamaRAMa230April 10, 2018 08:21AM

Alcohol and pain meds?

Blue and Gold99April 10, 2018 02:40PM